Sign in to follow this  
CanaryOne

Klose unhappy too

Guy''s hate to say it, but there was a thread on the end of season dinner at the end of last season, and i reported back at the time that Klose was looking to get away, because of his international career, ( a few didn''t like that comment) at the time i felt he would go, and nothing has changed to suggest he still wants to be here, if the club had weakened on their stance on his contract he would be gone already.

Unless we are around the top 2 come xmas, he will be gone.

I guess we get to see what Klose, Brady and Naismith are made of now they are staying. I''m always abit nervous about keeping players against their will, will they now be fully focused or will they sulk playing within themselves and act like a cancer to the rest of the team?

I have a feeling Brady''s performances will improve now the window has closed and would have thought the same of Klose before this interview. Naismith performances surely can''t get worse.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Unless we are around the top 2 come xmas, he will be gone.[/quote]Why? Does his contract somehow become meaningless by xmas?Unless we want to sell or need to sell, then Klose is going NOWHERE as he''s a contracted player to this club, and our league position at xmas has ZERO bearing on that.I can understand and appreciate his desire to play at the highest level and to represent his country as much as possible, but he signed a deal (for good or bad) and it''s his responsibility to adhere to that and give his best whilst under that contract here - again, regardless of whether we''re top or bottom of the league at xmas.PS, nothing personal against you with the response LC, just fed up of contracts seeming to mean nothing in the modern game tbh.

Don''t really see the problem. He likes Norwich, he presumably likes playing football, he also wants to play at he highest level and quite right too. He also knows that if things go well this season and we are at the top or near the top it means he is playing in a successful and competitive team, which is arguably better than being in a team struggling near the bottom of the prem which WBA could well be this season. If the Swiss manager can''t appreciate the standard of the championship and it''s competitiveness and the value of playing in a winning team, then that is his problem.  To make the above make sense, we have to do well, of course, but then that is - or should be - the incentive of every footballer.  

[quote user="lake district canary"]If the Swiss manager can''t appreciate the standard of the championship and it''s competitiveness and the value of playing in a winning team, then that is his problem.[/quote]But it''s not is it LDC?It''s Klose'' problem, because he then isn''t being selected for his country because his international manager doesn''t rate the Championship, and thus his international career suffers in direct relation to this regardless of how well he, or us are playing.Even if we were leading the league throughout the season, most international managers will STILL rate players who are playing in the prem above those in this league, again regardless of how well their club side is performing in the prem, simply because they''re up against better and more talented opponents each week, and this means more than performing well against ''lesser'' opposition in the champs each week...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lake district canary"]If the Swiss manager can''t appreciate the standard of the championship and it''s competitiveness and the value of playing in a winning team, then that is his problem.[/quote]But it''s not is it LDC?It''s Klose'' problem, because he then isn''t being selected for his country because his international manager doesn''t rate the Championship, and thus his international career suffers in direct relation to this regardless of how well he, or us are playing.Even if we were leading the league throughout the season, most international managers will STILL rate players who are playing in the prem above those in this league, again regardless of how well their club side is performing in the prem, simply because they''re up against better and more talented opponents each week, and this means more than performing well against ''lesser'' opposition in the champs each week...[/quote]

It would be interesting to know where Klose''s competitors for his position are playing.  The Championship is quite highly rated against many of the top leagues in Europe.  Klose''s manager can not fail  to be impressed if we are top of the league and Klose is the dominant figure, which he could well be.  We have to get top of the league first, of course..........

So this report is actually a "sexed up" effectively blog entry that is presented like a journalistic piece for an amateur website based upon another article originally in a different language translated most likely by google translate.

Not anywhere does he say he is unhappy at Norwich.

Simply states that the national team manager would like him to be playing at the highest level possible, teams came in and made offers. He is frustrated at the situation but - at least appears to, respect Norwich''s position in terms of his contract (2019).

He then states he is happy to be at Norwich and has enjoyed the support from the fans and the time he has had with us so far and will look for that to continue.

No unhappy with us, no angry with us. Just bullshit spin to try and spark more stupid reactions.

Indy

PS, nothing personal against you with the response LC, just fed up of contracts seeming to mean nothing in the modern game tbh.

No problem Indy, my point is, i believe if we are not in the mix at xmas he will demand a move, and there will be no point in the club trying to keep a player who wants to leave. Believe me, nobody was happier than me that he is still here, but i do feel there is more than just his national manager involved in this. And as we all know if a player wants to rock the boat and force a move his contract will become worthless, sign of the times i''m afraid, the only loyalty in football is from the fans.

We saw it with Ashton years ago- stuck around for 6 months but when we didn''t look like we were going straight back up he put the pressure on for a move. Similar will happen in Jan with Klose, Brady, possibly others, if we''re sitting in 9th and 5 points off the play-offs. Just the way of the footballing world unfortunately