Sign in to follow this  
CanaryOne

Klose unhappy too

Klose disappointed with failed West Brom move

Speaking to Srf

Sport, Norwich City defender Timm Klose has spoken of his frustration

at being made to stay at Norwich, instead of getting a move to a big

club.

Klose has vented his anger at Norwich not letting him leave on deadline day, with Srf Sport claiming that West Bromwich Albion offered €20m for the defender on Wednesday.

But if the club is stubborn, I have no chance. Of course I am disappointed, but I have to accept it.

To be fair to Canaryone (even though he is a tool) - that is exactly what SRF have quoted Timm as saying.
http://www.srf.ch/sport/fussball/nationalmannschaft/kloses-frust-ueber-den-geplatzten-wechsel

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]The OP should be more upset that his team sold Murphy, got Leon Best and ask where the money from the sale went........[/quote]Another Delia ar5elicker . but i will tell you what Leon Best would have been a better signing than Chamakh .

I do speak German. Though the Swiss accent was a challenge!

I’m afraid to say that he does say exactly what the opening post quotes him as saying. To put the remarks in context, though, he also says he’s had a great time in Norwich, and that he now needs to put it behind him and try to get back into the Premier League with Norwich. He also hints that maybe his form in the last couple of weeks hasn’t been 100% and speculates that maybe the transfer issues have unsettled him.

He doesn’t sound too happy, it has to be said. What worries him most, apart from the obvious wish to play at the top level, is that in the Championship he may be out of sight as far as the national team is concerned.

I don’t think I’d hold these remarks against him. A Premier League club came in for him, no doubt offering more money. Who wouldn’t be unsettled? But he commits to putting it behind him and trying to get Norwich back into the Premier League. Not quite sure what else he could have said, given that he was responding to direct questions.

Oh dear we are in a mess really , how many of our squad really are happy to be fighting to go up again.

AN should have made certain anybody who wanted to leave left over the summer, get best possible deal and move on! As I suspected we have too many in the squad who are not thrilled at another year in the Championship!

On the plus side - even if he still wants to move, he is now with us until January at least, and to get a decent move, he will have to put in some decent performances. He doesn''t strike me as the sort who is going to strop about it, I''m confident he''ll get his head down and get back to work now deadline day has passed (unlike a certain Scotsman).
Also good to hear that rather than it just being him failing to adapt to the Champs, that he recognises his focus has not been 100% on it, hopefully we''ll see him back on form moving forward.
Not a great situation really but that''s about as close to a silver lining as I can find - anyone else?

You can understand his frustration but he signed a contract and was part of our relegation.

If we push the top 3 I''m sure he''ll be involved with the Swiss national side, it''s not like they are world beaters!

I think he''s the type of guy who will knuckle down and get on with the business at hand unlike the sulky Scot who whines at everyone and the ref.

Isn''t strange that some of the team are unhappy they have to play in the Championship, it''s like somebody else was playing last season and got the team relegated, it was all somebody else''s fault.

So well done Jez for telling West Brom to p--- off! Its not just about signing new players. Anyway we purchased three attacking players for about £15M in the Window so why all the negative vibes. Me no understand!!

[quote user="CJ"]Oh dear we are in a mess really , how many of our squad really are happy to be fighting to go up again.

AN should have made certain anybody who wanted to leave left over the summer, get best possible deal and move on! As I suspected we have too many in the squad who are not thrilled at another year in the Championship![/quote]

What a load of negative tosh. AN did have a well publicised chat and Klose committed to us. Suggest you ask him how he feels

I can also confirm as a fluent german speaker he does indeed say these things.

Stubborn club, Manager so no chance.

Wanted to move.

And he will see how it goes in the future.

Be that with Norwich or another club.

He is very unhappy at how the club and management seem to have handled the whole situation.

Like I said in another thread with a squad of players who don''t want to be here, aren''t wanted here. and don''t have the stomach for a fight the atmosphere in the dressing room must be pretty poisonous right now. We are a rudderless ship sinking fast.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]I can also confirm as a fluent german speaker he does indeed say these things.

Stubborn club, Manager so no chance.

Wanted to move.

And he will see how it goes in the future.

Be that with Norwich or another club.

He is very unhappy at how the club and management seem to have handled the whole situation.[/quote]

Good. I''m glad he''s unhappy. I''m unhappy to be in the Championship too, but I''m not to blame - he is; so I''m also glad that he and others (Brady, Olsson etc) have been told they are going nowhere and that they have to put right the mess we are in.

More interesting is that we clearly were prepared to sell Naismith.

I have a question for the OP and it''s this :

Has your owner payed St. John''s ambulance yet?

So is this good or bad?

Do we want to be a stubborn club that fights to keep its best players or is it better to sell them and sign ones happy to play in the champs?

Do we want players ambitious to play at a higher level or do we want players happy to play in the champs?

I''d like us to have a squad of players who are happy to be at NCFC, hungry for success, who have faith in the manager, and the way the club is run. A squad of players who are all singing from the same hymn sheet. These are the ingredients for success. Unfortunately I don''t believe we have any of these right now.

So let''s get this right..........

The players that the fans are happy to have remained at Norwich aren''t happy to be here.....

.....and the players that the fans are unhappy to be at Norwich are more than happy to still be here, whilst picking up over-inflated wages and without having to put in a decent shift come Saturday/ Tuesday.....

.......that is apart from Naismith, who is probably more in tune with the fans than anyone else in the squad because he isn''t happy to be here and neither are the fans happy that he remains......

Top ambitious Norwich player in wanting to play in the Premier League shocker.

To be perfectly honest, every one of our squad should want to play at the top level, and therefore would be disappointed if the club turns down an offer from a Prem club for them. The key thing is how Klose reacts. It''s certainly in his best interest to perform well for us.

To sum up then we have 4 players we don''t want - Bassong Whittaker, Lafferty and Naismith.

3 who wished they could have left Olsson, Klose and Brady with Ruddy being a possible 4th as bid rejected.

Where does that leave us?

[quote user="Felixfan"]To sum up then we have 4 players we don''t want - Bassong Whittaker, Lafferty and Naismith.

3 who wished they could have left Olsson, Klose and Brady with Ruddy being a possible 4th as bid rejected.

Where does that leave us?[/quote]Given the 4 players that we don''t want probably wish they weren''t here either, coupled with failure to bring in anybody of note, it''s pretty obvious that virtually nobody wants to stay here and nobody wants to come here.I would say that leaves us in big trouble