Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

England

Goal - lallana.    :(An atypical English performance with a last minute goal to give the atypical Scottish kick in the teeth

New manager, limited time with the squad. A 1 nil win, clean sheet. What more could people ask for?

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Russell Martin at fault for Malta equaliser!!!!! 😈😈😈😈😈[/quote]Good to see Snodgrass recreate club form, but not Martin. Twat.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Chris Martin looking pretty poor !! think he''s trying to "fool em"[/quote]I thought he was doing ok, hard to link play as they all appear to be doing their own thing.£13 million for that Burke lad looks a bit steep, can accept he is a bit raw at that age but would not expect him to be so one footed.

Hat trick for Snodgrass. A cross that went in, a penalty and one that fell right into his feet at the six yard box. Get in. Good for him

well England have already played their hardest match and won....so we''ve already qualified.

Even if Scotland do finish runners up....which they won''t...2 of the other groups contain Spain/France & Italy/Holland....2 of them will finish runners up and as the playoffs will be seeded ,Scotland have a 50% chance of drawing one of them.

Guess they''ll have to wait fir Euro 2020 ??!

He didn''t forcefully take the ball off Chris Martin for the penalty did he?

What on Earth was Skrtel sent off for? That was a textbook stamp if ever I saw one. Wouldn''t have even been a foul back when football was a man''s sport.
Those Fenerbahce players really seem to hate Harry Kane. Bruno Alves bid farewell to Fenerbahce by karate kicking him in the warm up game before the Euros, and then Skrtel signs for Fener and feels that young Harry deserves a stamp for his troubles. I hope England don''t pick Turkey as friendly opponents, poor Harry will be lucky to keep all his limbs given the number of Fenerbahce players in the Turkish team!

following post at 04/09/2016 10:01 PM:

Snodgrass scored a hat trick but oh my word did you see his body language tonight?

Good to see the way he has acted on advice received, changed his life!

I always thought Frank Zappa was a self important butthole whose contributions to music had little or no value.

It seems you have found the perfect avatar.

Most people wouldn''t know music if it came and bit them on the @rse.

Clearly sums you up Katie.👍

How many different accounts are you posting under atm?

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Snodgrass scored a hat trick but oh my word did you see his body language tonight?[/quote]
He should really have at least 2 of those goals marked off for waving those arms so frantically. Disgraceful.