Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Are you on email?

I tried E-mail once but couldn''t get my letter in the USB cable!

LOL Ron

Don''t know how true this is, but I''ve heard that the club are thinking of introducing email.

After the recent transfer window fiascoes, there was an internal inquiry and the upshot of it all is that staff in the Recruitment and Scouting sections are going to be trained to use email. It''s all going to be quite costly. The likes of Tommy Cavendish and True Grit have been recruited to act in consultancy roles. They''ll supervise the training and bring in their expertise and demonstrate how email is now being used by scouts. By all accounts we missed out on a number of 20-goal a season strikers this summer, due to scouting reports being held up by royal mail and couriers stuck in traffic.

Hopefully once things are up and running, the new technology will start to bear fruit in a season or two. Exciting times!

[quote user="papayapokpok"]LOL Ron

Don''t know how true this is, but I''ve heard that the club are thinking of introducing email.

After the recent transfer window fiascoes, there was an internal inquiry and the upshot of it all is that staff in the Recruitment and Scouting sections are going to be trained to use email. It''s all going to be quite costly. The likes of Tommy Cavendish and True Grit have been recruited to act in consultancy roles. They''ll supervise the training and bring in their expertise and demonstrate how email is now being used by scouts. By all accounts we missed out on a number of 20-goal a season strikers this summer, due to scouting reports being held up by royal mail and couriers stuck in traffic.

Hopefully once things are up and running, the new technology will start to bear fruit in a season or two. Exciting times![/quote]NCFC invests in orchard shock.......................[:D]

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]I''m thinking of trying that ''internet'' thing, it looks interesting.

[/quote][Y]That ''social-media'' thing sounds like fun. I like the fact that everyone can have an opinion and I can''t wait to read what has been written.

If you''re not already a trend-setter, I urge you to get with the times in advance and get on email.

I''ve conducted my own studies and predict that by the year 2020, at least 15% of all business-related correspondence will be done via the medium.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]I''m thinking of trying that ''internet'' thing, it looks interesting.

[/quote]

You''ll really enjoy it. The ability to accuse other people of being a nazi is the finest acheivement of the communication age, it''s definitely what the inventors had in mind.

Sometimes if Norwich had a mid-week away match and it was running late or it went to penalties, you wouldn''t know the exult until the next day.

A true story my friends.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Sometimes if Norwich had a mid-week away match and it was running late or it went to penalties, you wouldn''t know the exult until the next day.

A true story my friends.[/quote]Sometimes that was a good thing.[;)]

And even then the National Papers (remember them?) would say ''gone to penalties'' and not have the result!