Sign in to follow this  
pete

Having an opinion

Having an opinion apparently is being a troll according to the apologists. I think you''ll find making personal insults makes you a troll. I have been posting long enough to ensure when making an opinion I don''t bother reading responses from the real trolls whose opinions are divergent. So post to your hearts content I shall not be reading them.

So you don''t want to read our posts and we don''t want to read yours. Why don''t you start your own forum where you''re the only member ?

Pinch of salt Pete. Say what you think and ignore those who troll, simple as that. Responding, or threads like this, is letting them beat you.

Thems the beans etc etc

[quote user="pete"]Having an opinion apparently is being a troll according to the apologists. I think you''ll find making personal insults makes you a troll. I have been posting long enough to ensure when making an opinion I don''t bother reading responses from the real trolls whose opinions are divergent. So post to your hearts content I shall not be reading them.[/quote]I think you''ll find calling people "apologists" and starting threads entitled "Clappers on holiday" are personal insults pete, so in your own words and by your own definition, you must be a troll. Thanks for admitting it, we won''t hold it against you. [<:o)]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So you don''t want to read our posts and we don''t want to read yours. Why don''t you start your own forum where you''re the only member ?[/quote]I thought there was one of those around already ?

Dont worry Pete when you pass on you will get several pages of R.I.P saying what a great chap you were and so on . The abuse and hatred Wiz had to put up with on this messageboard was disgusting yet look how he is loved now he is gone , some people have far more than two faces .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Dont worry Pete when you pass on you will get several pages of R.I.P saying what a great chap you were and so on . The abuse and hatred Wiz had to put up with on this messageboard was disgusting yet look how he is loved now he is gone , some people have far more than two faces .[/quote]Regretfully there is more than a modicum of truth in that.

If we''d only kept Howie.. wrote

What you do is pretty much the same as writing graffiti on somebody''s house and calling it an opinion.

.......................................................................................................................

Pretty ridiculous ! He posts opinions on these boards - you don''t even have to read them - what next - he raped your mum ???!!!!

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 03/09/2016 7:16 PM:

Dont worry Pete when you pass on you will get several pages of R.I.P saying what a great chap you were and so on . The abuse and hatred Wiz had to put up with on this messageboard was disgusting yet look how he is loved now he is gone , some people have far more than two faces .

Some have many faces and many accounts, and I don''t just mean Waveney!

Starting 15 different threads in a week,each more miserable than the last, is not having an opinion. Eking out as much doom as possible out of a disappointing week is not having an opinion. Finding fault in every tiny nook and cranny associated with the club is not having an opinion.Virtually every City fan is not happy with our transfer dealings,in the striker front at least, but pete and a few others are taking their unhappiness to the enth degree.

Ignore the narcissists and the forum sentinels that spend a large percentage of their sad lives on this forum. Post what you feel, state your opinion and don''t fret if people disagree......Have a laugh and don''t take this forum or those that use it seriously......It''s fun.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"] Post what you feel, state your opinion and don''t fret if people disagree......Have a laugh and don''t take this forum or those that use it seriously......It''s fun.....[/quote]

Having fun is all very well and good, but along with that comes the serious side of the football club, how much it means to people, the communtity links and not least - how you treat other people.  Those use this board just for fun are missing something imo.

If you don''t post on here for fun why on earth would you? If you don''t enjoy it why not spend that time doing something you do enjoy???

^ perhaps a retainer with the Cumbrian tourist board, promoting the Lakes?

As to OP... So, someone who repeatedly verbally attacks the Club and employees thereof, including past personal racial slurs i.e. abuse for something that individual has zero responsibility for (ethnicity), is now offended at his own *completely anonymous* persona being verbally attacked by others for the personal views that he has expressed, which he has sole and 100% responsibility for.

And I thought liberals were meant to be the over-sensitive ones...

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Just post what you think Pete, if you upset people don''t be surprised if they bite back.[/quote]

Big Vince is not fazed at all.

Bring on all the trolls and non-trolls.

Big Vince will deal with them all.

Talking about yourself in the third person is a clear sign of either extreme arrogance or mental instability.

😁