Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Marcus Evans

[quote user="TIL 1010"]This will run and run as if he is to be the subject of Brazilian court proceedings unless he is tried in his absence the small matter of arrest and extradiction will have to take its course. If he is tried in his absence because i don''t for one minute expect he will give himself up to the court any punishment will surely be unenforceable ?
[/quote]

We now have an extradition treaty with Brazil, so if someone who lives in the UK is convicted by a court in Brazil, they''d be able to apply to extradite that person from the UK.   Could make things interesting...

[quote user="ricardo"]But the send up was even betterhttps://norwichcityfc.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/evening-star-send-up-well-worth-a-read/[/quote]Apparently we''ve loaning a striker called Arturo Lupoli?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="ricardo"]But the send up was even betterhttps://norwichcityfc.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/evening-star-send-up-well-worth-a-read/[/quote]Apparently we''ve loaning a striker called Arturo Lupoli?[/quote]I had forgotten Lupoli. He wasn''t so bad, but perhaps our experience with him should have warned us off buyng another foreign striker with "Wolf" in their name.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="ricardo"]But the send up was even betterhttps://norwichcityfc.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/evening-star-send-up-well-worth-a-read/[/quote]Apparently we''ve loaning a striker called Arturo Lupoli?[/quote]I had forgotten Lupoli. He wasn''t so bad, but perhaps our experience with him should have warned us off buyng another foreign striker with "Wolf" in their name.[/quote]The question is does recruiting Jez Moxey from Wolves fall into the same category? Hopefully third time lucky!

Crafty Canary wrote Would this not lead to the FA reconsidering the fit and proper person test for GoodEvans? It would be wonderful for them to bar him from being an owner of a football club

No no no (or nao as we say in Brazil) we must avoid at all cost Mucus being subject to a fit and proper test. He clearly isn''t, and we all know that, but it would disaster were he to be removed.

Please all turn a blind eye ("olho cego") immdetialy and allow the Fine Fellow to carry on his good work.

PS if you are reading this Mucus, I wouldn''t mind a couple of tickets to the Lions tour , if its not too much trouble.

I don''t think that''s correct. Every club in the English Football League is required at the start of each season to complete a declaration in respect of each of the Relevant Persons at the club. In addition, the club must notify the League of any changes in the particulars of any of its Relevant Persons, and any Relevant Person must notify the League of any changes in their particulars.