Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Marcus Evans

Not sure if you can get it on line, headlines on page 8 of the Sunday Mail -

" DID BRITISH FOOTBALL TYCOON MASTERMIND £2.5 MILLION TICKET SCAM ? "

Well, I got one am shocked that he''s a total criminal. Don''t you about you guys.

Now there''s a warrant out for his arrest.Marcus Evans, Você está cortado (votchay ester cotardo)is Potugese for Marcus Evan, you''re nicked.Can someone work this into a song?

"Brazilian

police have announced that they have issued an arrest warrant for Town

owner Marcus Evans and three other directors of his THG Sports company

as part of their ongoing investigation into alleged ticket touting at

the Rio Olympics"
"As previously reported,

Brazilian police seized around 1,000 tickets - bearing the name of the

Olympic Council of Ireland - and detained Kevin James Mallon, a director

of THG, and a translator, Barbara Carnieri, for offences relating to

the selling of tickets significantly above their face value.Earlier today police told a press conference that

they had issued warrants for the arrest of Evans, 52, Martin Studd, 49,

Dutchman Maarten van Os, 45, and Irishman David Patrick Gilmore, 35.The

offences they are accused of committing are facilitating touting,

conspiracy and illegal marketing, all of which carry prison sentences."

Do you reckon they''ll be waving tenners at us on Sunday and telling us how rich they are? [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Are there any posters left who still hanker after Evans?[/quote]Oh, how they whined when he took them over - and whimpered when he gave them £12m to spend - and wailed when he hired Keane.....Where are they now? [:^)]

Pretty much the only people still obsessed with Ipswich and Evans seem to be Lapdog, Tildeathusdopart and Nutty-must be an Inner Circle thing 🙄

I detect no "obsession" as you state and I should imagine that most of us, including myself, find this of great interest and made more so by the fact that the whole scandal involve our rivals.

I, for one, will be keeping close tabs on the outcome by referring to TWTD on a daily basis, obsessed or not.

[quote user="STFU"]Pretty much the only people still obsessed with Ipswich and Evans seem to be Lapdog, Tildeathusdopart and Nutty-must be an Inner Circle thing 🙄[/quote]Thanks for that STFU, it''s quite clear where your sympathies lie........http://www.wheeliebins.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/smelly_wheelie_bin.jpg

[quote user="Trevor Hockey''s Beard"]What is the Portuguese for "Your my wife now, Mr Evans"?
você é minha esposa agora mr evans [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Warrant out for his extradition.

Cheerio...[/quote]

In the interests of our post brexit status, building relationships with countries, he has to go. It''s the right thing to do.

Time for another laugh at this sycophantic load of drivel which never fails to raise a smile.http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/how_i_met_town_s_mystery_magnate_marcus_1_163661

But the send up was even betterhttps://norwichcityfc.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/evening-star-send-up-well-worth-a-read/

Soap on a rope time Marcus!!!

You reap what you sow. I''ve said it enough times but I sincerely hope they go out of business. It''s the right thing to do Ipswich.

This will run and run as if he is to be the subject of Brazilian court proceedings unless he is tried in his absence the small matter of arrest and extradiction will have to take its course. If he is tried in his absence because i don''t for one minute expect he will give himself up to the court any punishment will surely be unenforceable ?

Would this not lead to the FA reconsidering the fit and proper person test for GoodEvans? It would be wonderful for them to bar him from being an owner of a football club.

That local derby with Harwich and Parkstone Quay gets ever closer.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Would this not lead to the FA reconsidering the fit and proper person test for GoodEvans? It would be wonderful for them to bar him from being an owner of a football club.[/quote]I believe the Scum are already in touch with Leeds and are seeking advice on how to swerve such a situation Crafty.