Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Ip5w1ch look absolutely dreadful

Reading unlucky not to be a couple of goals to the good.

And what is that monstrosity of a kit from the scummers? It''s making my eyes bleed.

[quote user="Glenn Medeiros "]Can anyone explain why they are watching that lot?[/quote]Watching Ipswich getting beaten is better than not watching football at all?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Medeiros "]Can anyone explain why they are watching that lot?[/quote]Watching Ipswich getting beaten is better than not watching football at all?[/quote]Watching TWTD is even better. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Medeiros "]Can anyone explain why they are watching that lot?[/quote]Watching Ipswich getting beaten is better than not watching football at all?[/quote]Watching TWTD is even better. [:D][/quote]On my way[:)]

losing Murphy has pretty much ruined them.

Their one and only gameplan was to lump it long to that carthorse and hope it would drop to someone......they''ll still attempt to do that even though he isn''t there and don''t have anyone else to aim at.

Just looked TWTD and there are several posters moaning about Leon Best being on the bench. Leon Best FFS is that the best they pin their hopes on ? [:(]

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Thought that too Morty. He looked resigned rather than defiant like he usually does when they lose.[/quote]They''ll miss him if he goes. He has done a remarkably good job on virtually no transfer budget.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]Thought that too Morty. He looked resigned rather than defiant like he usually does when they lose.[/quote]They''ll miss him if he goes. He has done a remarkably good job on virtually no transfer budget.[/quote]

Never ever praise anything about that lot

turned over from the Paralympics just to see what the score way

turned over from watching the Paralympics just to catch up on the score (no way was I gonna watch them) and caught the last corner, they were told again and again about holding before the corner was taken then the idiot in the weird colour shirt grabs him ! brought a smile to my face !

[quote user="Glenn Medeiros "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]Thought that too Morty. He looked resigned rather than defiant like he usually does when they lose.[/quote]They''ll miss him if he goes. He has done a remarkably good job on virtually no transfer budget.[/quote]

Never ever praise anything about that lot[/quote]I like Mick, he''s funny.And like it or not, he has done very well to even keep them in this division, with an even worse transfer budget than ours [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Medeiros "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]Thought that too Morty. He looked resigned rather than defiant like he usually does when they lose.[/quote]They''ll miss him if he goes. He has done a remarkably good job on virtually no transfer budget.[/quote]

Never ever praise anything about that lot[/quote]I like Mick, he''s funny.And like it or not, he has done very well to even keep them in this division, with an even worse transfer budget than ours [;)][/quote]

The stench of bin on here tonight is over powering 👍👍🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑😎😎

I thought i caught a whiff of ''eau de knobhead'' on a thread earlier Glenn, and I can detect it more strongly on this one. Funnily enough, you were on the first one too-coincidence? I think not.