Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Norwich v Cardiff Match Thread

Lol last few posts between us basically sum the Pinkun message board up! Surely that''s the 3 points now?! Cmon City!!

Thank goodness we held on. Made rather hard work of that though. Not happy we keep losing decent leads. At 2-0 or even 3-1 you''ve got to see the game out from there.

[quote user="Making Plans"]We still cannot defend !!!![/quote]

Er, to be fair, I think we all know the circumstances weren''t ideal today - credit especially to Russ Martin for playing out of position 👍

True, Alex, but you know what I meant!

Very true about Russ, put in a good shift all things considered and got his goal. I really hope Olsson is as fit as AN made him sound, he said this game was one too soon for him, so hopefully he''ll be fit for the next one, as I''m not sure Brady will be

[quote user="Alex "]Be interesting to see which ones appear on here afterwards, Paul 👍[/quote]It''s gone 5 o''clock and no sign yet. I think it will be safe on here tonight.[:D]

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Alex "]Be interesting to see which ones appear on here afterwards, Paul 👍[/quote]It''s gone 5 o''clock and no sign yet. I think it will be safe on here tonight.[:D][/quote]

Maybe they''re at the, er, protest? 😉😂

And AJ, I hear you buddy, just all things considered I think we''d all have taken that result when Brady went off! 👍

As for Russ, like Dolly Parton, he has knockers but isn''t bad up front. He did well especially surely knowing there were a few waiting for him to make a mistake even playing out of position - good on him 👍

Tbf Alex, I don''t think Martin is in the Whittaker box. Most of us "haters" think Martin is a decent enough squad player as a FULL BACK. It''s when he plays CB that people get on his case. 
Credit to him for a MOTM performance on the left too. 

Pilkington scored 2 at Carrow Road. Perhaps his best ever performance here then?

[quote user="kick it off"]Tbf Alex, I don''t think Martin is in the Whittaker box. Most of us "haters" think Martin is a decent enough squad player as a FULL BACK. It''s when he plays CB that people get on his case. 
Credit to him for a MOTM performance on the left too. 
[/quote]

But why do they get on HIS case? Surely being the pro that he is, he will play anywhere he''s asked to, so I do not understand in the slightest why he should therefore get it in the neck. He got slaughtered on here regularly, some I''m afraid were completely over the top (Saddam Hussein would have been more welcome in the starting line up), others were more like yourself and not in that bracket. But let''s not pretend it didn''t happen. In the interests of criticism where due, and credit where due, he deserves some credit today 👍

Martin put in a shift today at left back have a go if you want but I thought he did well. Still nervous obviously lacking shape at times but a good win. Expect this site to be dead this week as the usual suspect go back to winning the champions league with Norwich on FIFA and wondering why it''s not so easy in real life.