Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Norwich v Cardiff Match Thread

Brady injury is concerning - we got a recall option for young Toffolo? Or will Whitt''s be drafted in over the left as cover? Looks like Whitt''s will be AN''s only option to be fair to him, if Olsson and Brady are not fit by Tuesday. To get two LB''s injured is very unlucky, fingers crossed Brady''s injury is nothing too serious - I guess it''s just as well AN had extra defensive cover on the bench.

[quote user="Alex "]Brady injury is concerning - we got a recall option for young Toffolo? Or will Whitt''s be drafted in over the left as cover? Looks like Whitt''s will be AN''s only option to be fair to him, if Olsson and Brady are not fit by Tuesday. To get two LB''s injured is very unlucky, fingers crossed Brady''s injury is nothing too serious - I guess it''s just as well AN had extra defensive cover on the bench.[/quote]

Although I know what your saying, Whitts is such a terrible liability that I would stick with RM there if Toffolo isnt recalled (surely we did have a recall option?!) because at least RM is reasonably solid at this level. Whitts has had his chances to make an impression and failed miserably.

Agree with above. Not sure why it''s felt that Whittaker is a better option at Left back than Martin. Martin has played better at Left back today than Whittaker has at Right Back for 18 months.

Forgotten how weak and inconsistent refs were at this level.

Cardiff doing their best to take Klose out of the game. Arms flying everywhere.

Reluctant to caution and then the floodgates open for piffling things he''s let go all game.

Should be out of sight by now but there''s a contentious equaliser on this today...I can feel it in my bowels.

Or it might just be Delia''s sausage rolls repeating

2-0 and job done, it wasn''t exactly pretty but I''m not complaining considering how I was feeling before kick off.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]Forgotten how weak and inconsistent refs were at this level.

Cardiff doing their best to take Klose out of the game. Arms flying everywhere.

Reluctant to caution and then the floodgates open for piffling things he''s let go all game.

Should be out of sight by now but there''s a contentious equaliser on this today...I can feel it in my bowels.

Or it might just be Delia''s sausage rolls repeating[/quote]

Definitely the sausage roll.

To be fair, KIO, I''ve not said I do think Whittaker would be a better option myself, just suspect that''s what AN would do (before realising its Russ shifted to LB after Brady''s injury).

Dorrens showing why he was our best player in preseason

after 45 minutes midweek he was a shoe in to play today

Dragon, I''ve seen us play well but lose and get slaughtered - if we win, likewise, that should be all that matters. Could have gone really badly after the early Brady injury, fingers crossed we see this out 👍