Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Did you leave early?

I did, last night. And drove all the way home from Reading thinking we had got a point. Then when I went to feed the porkers this morning they all rolled on their back with their legs in the air making a funny sound.. Then when I read the paper I found that we had lost, in the 96th minute. So I bet some of you budgies left thinking you had won 2-0, but then Cardiff scored 2 goals.Ha ha ha.

I think the porkers were laughing because we lost. They do that a lot.But it told me not to leave a game before it is over.Something I won''t do at Derby, the Pride Park. Which is name our ground should have. Pride of Anglia, home of the mighty town.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Over 11,000 posts, and a Binner? Mmm, if true that says a HUGE amount[/quote]Try City1st Crabby.......

I am not a binner. I am a a supporter of the mighty town. Someone who has come on to here as a lot of others are doing other things so cannot post toinight.We are on the move.On the march. The mighty town are heading back to where we belong, the Premier League. And then the mighty town will post here again as their proper names. No more CaptCanary, Canaryone or even Pete but real names like BluPeter, S.O.Blue and even Blue Lou.COYB

[quote user="im spartacus"]Even being a binner couldn''the make him any less liked[/quote]

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/d-wind-up-toy-concept-human-character-as-great-topics-like-being-puppet-robot-remote-control-etc-65525881.jpgtoo easy sometimes

[quote user="Billy Sinner"]I am not a binner. I am a a supporter of the mighty town. Someone who has come on to here as a lot of others are doing other things so cannot post toinight.We are on the move.On the march. The mighty town are heading back to where we belong, the Premier League. And then the mighty town will post here again as their proper names. No more CaptCanary, Canaryone or even Pete but real names like BluPeter, S.O.Blue and even Blue Lou.COYB[/quote]

Lost 2-1 with the third rightly so penalty in the game weren''t it.

You might wanna f**k up and support your cr@p team in their 16th season in the same league. Yawn s**t prostitute road