Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

If Naismith plays......

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]If Naismith plays.................. as fans, lets get right behind him and hope he plays a blinder.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]If Naismith plays.................. as fans, lets get right behind him and hope he plays a blinder.[/quote]

👍

As far as I''m concerned, most of the team haven''t performed to the high standards I believe then can so far this season so still not sure why he''s been singled out - but we do need a scapegoat 😉

I will support and applaud each and every member of our team.

To be fair, Naismith never said he wanted out or anything to that effect.

As far as I remember, the only quote he gave the papers was "My agent is working on it".

Which is perhaps more a fact/statement than an opinion.

Here''s an old fashioned idea ... why don''t all Norwich supporters support all Norwich players???

How not supporting one of your own players ever gave you a better chance of winning never made sense me.

Lets not lose sight that we were

Allowing his agent to enter into discussions with Sunderland. May be we were forcing him out so we could fund buying someone else? People are just assuming Naismith wanted to go cos he''s a greedy b@stard but couldn''t agree terms.

I think for all parties at the time it sounded like a good option, free up funds for us to spend elsewhere if he did want to move on.

In the end it didn''t happen, Naismith quite rightly not selected today (if his head isn''t right), give him a few weeks to sort himself out then he can go back to trying to impress suitors if he does want to leave, or if we and he do well, then he might fancy staying

[quote user="morty"]Did nothing today.

Booooooooo.[/quote]
To be fair Morty, I think today was pretty much the most involved in a game he has been for us aside from Liverpool/Blackburn.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]We looked a lot quicker and decisive going forward and better on the break today. Naismith wasn''t in the team. What a strange coincidence.[/quote]

Really !!!! I must have been watching another match.

Why were the Radio Norfolk Commentators so surprised that Naismith was not named in the side. Countless followers of our club were well aware that the man has been a flop and appears to be past his use by date,Sadly we had to push out a promising young player whilst we continue to pay Naismith.