Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Quiet On Here Tonight

I actually can''t believe how eerily quiet it is on here tonight, it''s almost like we won 9-1 or something 😳

Great result though and bloody delighted, another of those against the pie eaters and the confidence will really start picking up 👍

[quote user="Buh"]Count them crickets boys!

They are all on FIFA tonight![/quote]

Bet they are making Norwich lose on there Buh so they have something to talk about

Useful 3 points but anybody thinking performances like that will see us promoted at the end of the season is quite frankly living in a dream world . Still think we need a manager , Canos must be fed up already after stressing he wanted out off Liverpool for first team games .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Useful 3 points but anybody thinking performances like that will see us promoted at the end of the season is quite frankly living in a dream world . Still think we need a manager , Canos must be fed up already after stressing he wanted out off Liverpool for first team games .[/quote]
Who''s Canos going to get in ahead of? How is it the managers fault if other players are better than him? Jacob had a great game, Josh came on and scored a great goal, Hoolahan''s playing well and Pritchard looks dangerous too.
Nice to see you do venture on here after a win though, even if it is just to be miserable about it [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]Who''s Canos going to get in ahead of?[/quote]Howson when being played on the right for starters, it''s never been anywhere near his best position and in reality he offers little more than work rate when played out there compared to centrally where he should be.Problem being that Dorrans is playing well, Tettey when on-form is virtually undroppable in the defensive role (but he''s not been his best so far IMHO), and even Mulumbu has looked good when called upon, thus making the central area a tough call for AN to make.That being said, just because he can''t fit all his preferred players centrally, doesn''t mean he should shift them to the side to accomodate them in positions that they are far less effective in, especially when we do have the players that are suited to it available. We''ve seen the impact it has on players like Wes when played on the left or right instead of his usual place, and Howson is no different.I suppose this is the key downside to having so many midfielders, and with so many good options in those midfielders, but the sensible choice is always going to be round pegs in round holes, rather than trying to force an oval peg into one...

@Buh - No, how about YOU f**k off somewhere, as at least I put some thought and substance into my responses instead of the bile that you spit out instead. 90% of your responses tend to be attacks on other posters anyway, so if anyone is boring it''s you FFS!As for finding something to whinge about Morty, I was simply responding to Hog''s question, but I suppose because we scraped a win against a bang average Cardiff side, there''s absolutely no room for minor objective criticism is there...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Tettey when on-form is virtually undroppable in the defensive role (but he''s not been his best so far IMHO)[/quote]How do you think he played yesterday Indy?

Good result to be welcomed, but enjoying a result on a larger scale will happen when we dominate a match, win convincingly and all players are at their best.  Yesterday was good for the result and the goals and what we all wanted of course, but not a lot else. Beat Wigan 5-0 and the celebrations will be much greater on here.

Of course it doesn''t Morty, but it can improve our goal difference which can potentially be important.What''s more, we''re going to come across a variety of different sides each week (obviously), point being that Cardiff had some pretty good spells on the ball whereby a better side would have capitalised on it and put us in a much tougher position.I''m very pleased that we''ve bounced back from the Brum shambles to record a win and 3 points, and applaud the fact that Naismith was finally dropped, but that doesn''t preclude me from pointing out that we''re going to need to be better more often than not as other teams will prove a much sterner test than Cardiff did, and that I don''t agree with Howson on the right, especially when we have the likes of Canos available.@Lapps, as for Tettey, I thought yesterday was one of his better games so far this season, but he still wasn''t anywhere near as dominating as he can be, and still hasn''t looked his usual best for me so far this season, but then again, aside from the opening day, I think many players have struggled to look their best as well, so take from that what you will.