Sign in to follow this  
Bill

What I don't understand

...... is why a supposed very wealthy man would get entangled with what appears to be a very grubby venture ie ticket touting. There can''t be that much to be made, surely ?Of course cynics will say that all is not what it seems on the surface. That all too often the re-sale of tickets is bundled up with a hospitality package and so the high price being paid is for that package, and not the ticket. A convenient way of getting round the law some might say.Others might even suggest that those types of packages could be used as a means of greasing palms, especially in areas where the value of contracts is extremely high. Arms and armaments for example. Though it might be imagined that anyone acting as some kind of middle man in these areas would have a track record of such involvement.But then ours is only one of reasoning why. And I expect we shall have to let events unfold - and maybe in the fullness of time all will be revealed.

Perhaps any ''lifting of the stone'' might point to how he got that money. Though there maybe many who might not wish that stone (or any other) to be lifted.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You would almost think Crumple of the Bailey was City1st. [;)][/quote]There is nothing almost about it

Imagine your club being taken over by a guy who has a net worth of over £700m pounds. Would imagine you would be pretty made up. What could go wrong.....

[quote user="Paul101"]reports say he sold over 2.5m of tickets now that''s how you become a very wealthy man and stay there[/quote]reports ?2.5m tickets ?perhaps you could point us all to those reports..... which I assume you read

[quote user="Crumple of the Bailey"][quote user="TIL 1010"]You would almost think Crumple of the Bailey was City1st. [;)][/quote]There is nothing almost about it

[/quote]Whatever floats your boat i suppose but changing your username everyday because i believe yesterday it was Billy Sinner seems a bit pointless unless of course you give give me some merits for doing it.

I would hardly call once ''every day''.Yesterday was nothing more than a light hearted laugh at those who post here pretending to be City fans. That''s all, nothing moreWhereas today was to raise the subject of someone who faces being hauled up before the beak over activities that could open up a whole can of worms.There is no intent of deception, and even Inspector Clouseau could work out who the poster is by the post count.If you or Lapps want some kind of brownie points for being astute enough to deduce that, then here we are..... and don''t forget to share them amongst Morty and LDC (no squabbling either)Image result for brownie points images