Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Are you a KTF?

My mate is Kevin Thomas Fulcher - does that count?

There are several and whats the problem with that?  The only issue have is that I want more to explain why they have their views - I am sure its not just laziness, they must have their reasons.    

But the fact so many leave only 1 line sarcasms and low level insults as their justification suggest they are not sure why they have thier beleifs either...

OTBC 

I just finished posting about this on another thread seconds ago, I have a little read of this one and again see zipper of the "kick posting abuse out" signature slagging off anyone who backs the manager. Am I the only one getting a little whiff of hypocrisy?

[quote]I just finished posting about this on another thread seconds ago, I have a little read of this one and again see zipper of the "kick posting abuse out" signature slagging off anyone who backs the mana...[/quote]

Sorry Crazy I''m going to defend Zip on that one.

There are too many of the "Worthy backers" who cannot be bothered to explain the reasons why they believe the man is going to get the club back into the promotion race. Or even explain why they think he''s doing a good job. Instead they grace a discussion with a simple one-line retort as their counter argument. That really is tiring to read.

I can guarantee to come on here at 10pm every evening to find a multitude of threads that have been added to with simple one-line retorts that add nothing to the discussion other than to "fire" up the posters who have posted the opposing view.

The divide between the "believers" and "unbelievers" is simply growing with every match the team loses. And it''s not just here on the message board.

my interpretation of ZLF''s post is that he is critical of the tone and substance of repeated posts and not the posters themselves.

You may my sympathetic to Dicky & co but they frequently set the tone themselves or even start their posts with a confrontation in mind.

Ever heard of "if you can''t take it then don''t dish it out" ?

If not , you have now. I''m hardly 1st Wizard''s greatest fan but he at least puts some effort in and has a sense of humour and humility.

When are people going to realise that the majority of fans on here whose support for Worthy is diminishing are not binners, traitors or scum in any form. They pay dearly to follow their team and expect their team to fulfil their potential. Bad luck and injuries are no excuse for the performances I''ve witnessed this season. every team has both. we should have have a squad to cope with injuries and the bad luck excuse is b*llocks. How many missed penalties and blown goalscoring chances at one end and keystone cop shows at the other end do you need to see before you concede that fact? Time to smell the coffee.

[quote]my interpretation of ZLF''s post is that he is critical of the tone and substance of repeated posts and not the posters themselves. You may my sympathetic to Dicky & co but they frequently set the...[/quote]

You are spot on. I put a post on the "Open letter to Dicky" thread. Jokingly I changed his name, but I made the point that he doesn''t really back up his one line replies which doesn''t help. I find he''s said that its because I''m only on a computer. I can guarentee that whether I''m on a computer or face to face with someone my views of them won''t change. And indeed, "if you can''t take it then don''t dish it out" is spot on. How about Pot calling the Kettle black?

[quote]I just finished posting about this on another thread seconds ago, I have a little read of this one and again see zipper of the "kick posting abuse out" signature slagging off anyone who backs the mana...[/quote]

Can none of you get the point. People who want the manager out give well written arguments for that. Whereas a few people who are of the other opinion usually resort to one line replies which don''t really add to debate. Thats the point Zipper is making why can''t you see that. Lets hear an argument for keeping the manager other than "BORING" or "Next" or "CLOSET BINNER!!!!". Why can''t you get that?

"When are people going to realise that the majority of fans on here whose support for Worthy is diminishing are not binners, traitors or scum in any form." That''s correct! We''re actually people with two eyes and a modicum of common sense. Now, if only we could pass that on...   

I''m a KTF (although I normally wouldn''t admit to being a perjorative-sounding acronym).

I''ve explained my reasoning in a couple of posts before, so maybe it might be more fun for you to pose some questions that are baffling you and I''ll do my best to answer them, in a civil fashion like. Fire away...

Hold on crazy - read my post again; I have said clearly that I have no problem with the so called KTF crowd wanting to keep Worthy as manager but as FTFW says it is only by me pushing that some (amarillo, barclayendboy & robbo that I can immediately remember)  who have taken the time to put their point of view.  They have not been subjected to any abuse from me and if they have I am prepared to publically apologise.

What I have done is tried to push people with contra views to my own to explain why their views are held so I can discuss and debate - asking for an answer or explanation is not abuse is it?

I am as frustrated with anyone with the name calling but I am also frustrated with the one line answers that belittle others opinion - I try to avoid that as it only creates a divide when we should be discussing.

As far as giving support is concerned if I cant voice my frustration on here where it affects no one but like minded fans then the only other place I can do it is at the match - which is not the most productive forum.

OTBC

Yes, I am a "KTF".

If I "KTF" that the majority of people will eventually see that Worthington is no longer the manager to take this Club forward then he will eventually go, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I assume that is what a "KTF" is?