Sign in to follow this  
The young canary

Thread for tomorrow

Since they lost the Champions League Sky Sports News show the goals a couple of minutes after they are scored for the mid week games.

In the past I believe SSN have shown the goals "almost live" as they go in, but that may have been a cup midweek and not league.

[quote user="The young canary"]I am missing the home game tomorrow for the first time in 7 years

I thought I would never have to ask this but are there any threads I can watch it on tomorrow[/quote]Blimey Waveney, that''s a few hundred empty seats then. [;)][:D]

[quote user="The young canary"]I am missing the home game tomorrow for the first time in 7 years.[/quote]I don''t know if Glenn Medeiros who posts on here would be interested in your ticket young ''un ? [;)]

[quote user="The young canary"]I am missing the home game tomorrow for the first time in 7 years

I thought I would never have to ask this but are there any threads I can watch it on tomorrow[/quote]Probably best to find a stream but if all else fails there''ll be plenty of post-match threads on here if we fail to get three points [;)]