Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Forest away

FFS.  I checked first thing this morning and they weren''t on sale yet.  I''ve been in meetings all morning and come back to find this.  Damn.

What''s really frustrating is that I can actually walk from home to this game, takes about 30 minutes across town.  The same thing happened last time we played Forest so what is it about this game that makes it so popular - I don''t remember a problem when I got a ticket for Leicester away last season ?

Needless to say, if anyone has a ticket they don''t want, please PM me !

Got mine as a st holder over 2 weeks ago, they went on general sale 1st Sept

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/nottingham-forest-norwich-city-tickets-3267006.aspx

Yep, they went on sale last Weds morning. I got mine then. 
No idea why Forest is so popular. I guess it''s not THAT far from Norfolk compared to most away games.
I live in Notts so tend to go to most of the midlands one.
There''s still lots of tickets in the home end ICF if you get desperate.

Desperate indeed, so I may just have to do that. I used to get emails from the club when tickets went on sale but no longer so I''ll just have to pay more attention in future.

But if any kind person with a ticket finds they can''t make it, please PM me 🙄

I got mine last Thursday when they went on sale. I did ask how many we had got and was told just under 2,000 which surprised me somewhat as i am sure you used to get a bigger allocation.

[quote user="kick it off"]Yep, they went on sale last Weds morning. I got mine then. 
No idea why Forest is so popular. I guess it''s not THAT far from Norfolk compared to most away games.
I live in Notts so tend to go to most of the midlands one.
There''s still lots of tickets in the home end ICF if you get desperate.
[/quote]Loads of good pubs to take away the pain of the football.A real ale paradise.....

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Good night life, and a higher ratio of females to males than most places in England.[/quote]

Nottingham was reputed to have 7 women to every man in the 19th century when it was the centre of the lace making industry. The ratio now is around the same as the rest of the country, unless you''re over 90, in which case fill your boots.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Desperate indeed, so I may just have to do that. I used to get emails from the club when tickets went on sale but no longer so I''ll just have to pay more attention in future.

But if any kind person with a ticket finds they can''t make it, please PM me 🙄[/quote]
If you can bring yourself to do it (trust me, it''ll make you re-evaluate the human race) join the Norwich City FC Fan Club Facebook page. Always the odd away tickets being sold on there and pretty sure I saw someone advertising a forest one yesterday.

I''ve ended up getting a ticket in the home section.  If anyone has an away ticket available I''d still be interested.

I''m trying to remember previous times I''ve been to this ground.  I remember going just before Christmas ''94 when we lost 1-0, I have a feeling that was when Andy Marshall conceded a goal direct from a corner ?  Or am I getting it confused with a cock-up by Simon Tracey ?

More recently there was an early season game there under Lambert when we''d gone back up to the Championship and Forest were meant to be one of the better teams.  We drew 1-1 but Barnett got injured, at the time he was our best CB IMO so I thought that scuppered any chance we had of promotion that year....

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]Desperate indeed, so I may just have to do that. I used to get emails from the club when tickets went on sale but no longer so I''ll just have to pay more attention in future. But if any kind person with a ticket finds they can''t make it, please PM me 🙄[/quote]

If you can bring yourself to do it (trust me, it''ll make you re-evaluate the human race) join the Norwich City FC Fan Club Facebook page. Always the odd away tickets being sold on there and pretty sure I saw someone advertising a forest one yesterday.

[/quote]

Thanks - I''m trying to avoid joining Facebook at all !

I have 2 adult details face value -  would rather sell to people traveling from Norwich as I need to get a car full.  Ps last time I tried to help someone out with tickets on here I got ripped off.  So very happy to help but need money in advance.  Thanks Keith

2 tickets now sold - but still have 2 spaces in car from Norwich if anyone needs a lift or doesn''t want to drive phone or text 07867504891

In case prople are interested, from the local paper in Nottingham.

Forest play Rotherham tonight with their midfield heavily depleted by injuries.

Assombalonga is close to a return from the hamstring injury which was affecting him in the transfer window, but is more likely to be back Saturday than tonight.

Bendtner is about ready to start and they''ve been very impressed with his fitness levels, so again is likely to be in contention Saturday.

Lansbury is available having got an equaliser in a recent game. I''m a bit surprised he''s ignored on this board given the attention on some other former city players.