Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

Norwich City FIFA 17 ratings

I do a bit of work on the side with this and have made sure they sort Brady''s position out etc. we have the cringe worthy name of talent scouts so maybe James Kent or Tom Cavendish need to apply! Anyway, Brady got lumped with a 65 rating last season because they had him primarily judged as a left back. Versatile players get a raw deal with that rating system. He should be fixed this year tho. to be honest, I don''t think loads will have changed. loads of players 70-74 rated with a couple just either side like Brady, klose etc. kind of suits our yo-yo status. as for the newbies, I''m going mcgovern 68, pritchard 74 and olivera 72

Lets see how far i was out with my guesses!!! Looks like the Murphys havnt appeared on EAs radar yet....Ruddy 74

------------74  Correct!!!McGovern 71

-------67Rudd 68

-------------71Jones 65

Klose 77

-------------77  Correct!!!Bennett 74

-----------72Martin 72

------------74Bassong 72

----------74Turner 68

------------72Olsson 74

------------75Whittaker 70

--------70  Correct!!!Pinto 73

--------------75Toffolo 67

-----------65Godfrey 61

Tettey 74

-------------76Mulumbu 71

---------76  ?Howson 75

-----------75  Correct!!!Dorrans 73

-----------74Wes 74

----------------77  CMON WESSI!!Brady 75

--------------76Pritchard 73

----------73  Correct!!!Canos 70

--------------65  :(Ja Murphy 70

--------66  :(Jo Murphy 70

--------65  :(Naismith 74

----------76Maddison 68

---------68  Correct!!!Thompson 64

Jerome 74

------------74  Correct!!!Nelson 73

------------74Lafferty 70

-----------71Morris 65-------------60So 7/31. Plus Jarvis was 74. Pretty poor show. Hopefully Murphys still have high potential despite dissapointing OVRs

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]These arnt official by the way, just my opinion.[/quote]whereas the official ones are...............what someone else has made updearie me

The Murphy''s probably have huge potential though as in last year''s game. Weirdly Loza went on to become a world class striker as well so probably suggests that they don''t always do their homework on youth players!

[quote user="6088m canary"]Yep. Sensible Soccer on the Megadrive hands down.

Still re-enact us thrashing Bayern to this day.[/quote]

Yep great game, does anyone remember "European Club Soccer" on the Megadrive? One of the first games I can recall Norwich being on. Loads and loads of teams on it, even the mighty Rotherham (the makers were Millers fans apparently).

well I''ve had both my suggestions to up the murphys general ratings approved but it probs won''t be inputted in time for release. first update they will be hovering about the 70 mark I reckon as long as they are listed as wingers not wide midfielders.

yep he''s back playing centrally now. I don''t know why he was moved over there in the first place. anyone who followed Norwich knew he was only filling in there.

they are pretty accurate with the other positions this year. I made them move Brady back and he''s actually a usable player now! I still think Canos is too low but until he actually plays more, I have no proof to suggest to the ea guys with. I think I''ll finally accept that Martin wants to be a centre back first and right back second as much as I''d rather he just stuck with being a right back. Pinto is really good on the game though anyway!

overall we''ve done well considering we got relegated. most of the team has gone up!

I think Mulumbu and Naismith will be dropping next update...

Martin will be my go to CB on it anyway to make up for Klose lack of pace. Do you know if we''ll still get the weekly squad update now we are in Champs or will it just be every now and then?

Looking forward to doing Career mode this season as with our squad should be able to improve a lot of our youngsters and still go up unbeaten, if only real life was as simple!!

Always surprises me how many still play FIFA, when PES is simply the better game.With a minor amount of updating (on PS4), I''ve got all the correct kits, correct players and whatever that FIFA often has the slight edge on, however that''s coupled with the superior gameplay and better engine that PES offers.The last time I really enjoyed FIFA was back on the SNES, and since then PES has had it beat consistently in terms of gameplay which is surely more important than being able to play as Blyth Spartans or getting upset because you have to change North London Reds to Arsenal...

I just think PES lacks the depth of the game modes, to be honest. That and, whilst only a slight bug bear, their menu system still looks like it''s from 2002. 
I''ve played the demo for PES this year and they seem to have, slowed things down a bit from last year? Not sure why.

Not sure regarding PES 2017 atm Hog as I''ve not played it yet, been having a brilliant time on PES Euro 2016 though and the range of on-field passing and movement options is the best it''s even been IMHO (even if the CPU likes to overuse the ''over the top'' through ball a bit much at times).I agree regarding the menus being a bit naff, but in reality I only really give a damn about the gameplay in matches 99% of the time anyway so it''s no real problem and as such would be a minor bug bear for me at best, and a non-issue the rest of the time.Hoping to start recording some PES vids of a master league season with us (and only signing players that we do where possible), so will put a thread up if I do get organised for anyone who might be interested.