Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

Norwich City FIFA 17 ratings

I know alot of you in the past have labeled this a pointless and childish exercise, but if that''s the case then replying just that sentiment, strikes a little bit hypocritical and theres no rule stating that you have to reply atall...

Anyway, for those that do have a passing interest, what do you reckon our squads ratings will be when the latest installment of FIFA is released on 29th Sept. Alot of potential in our squad now!!

Ruddy 74

McGovern 71

Rudd 68

Jones 65

Klose 77

Bennett 74

Martin 72

Bassong 72

Turner 68

Olsson 74

Whittaker 70

Pinto 73

Toffolo 67

Godfrey 61

Tettey 74

Mulumbu 71

Howson 75

Dorrans 73

Wes 74

Brady 75

Pritchard 73

Canos 70

Ja Murphy 70

Jo Murphy 70

Naismith 74

Maddison 68

Thompson 64

Jerome 74

Nelson 73

Lafferty 70

Morris 65

I must add that I''m quite excited to build the team around the likes of the Murphys, Canos, Pritchard, Maddison who all will develop well into the 80''s I''m hoping. Even Godfrey may have a fairly promising potential if the games scouts have done their job properly.

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]Seems pretty laughable doesn''t it! He was 70 in last year''s game, so I''m basing it purely on the fact he''s had a solid season with the national team.[/quote]Whittakers 70 could be questioned too lol.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Bennett 74? Who decided that, his Mum?[/quote]
[:D]
He''s certainly not an all-round better player than Martin at 72.

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]Ergo, I am his mum.[/quote][:D]Sorry thought they were official ones.Most of them aren''t far off though[Y]

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Get PES instead.[/quote]I''ll stick to football Italia 90 on my megadrive.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="KeiranShikari"]Get PES instead.[/quote]I''ll stick to football Italia 90 on my megadrive.[/quote]Remember that noise/cheer when you opened that game up. Also liked how you had to know geography to pick a team.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"][quote user="morty"][quote user="KeiranShikari"]Get PES instead.[/quote]I''ll stick to football Italia 90 on my megadrive.[/quote]Remember that noise/cheer when you opened that game up. Also liked how you had to know geography to pick a team.

[/quote]Ha!Have to say its been a while though. I could dig it out and have a go, but these things never go well. It may just look a little dated now lol.

I think Rudd is a little underrated - he''s probably as good as Mcgovern to be honest and both are significantly better than Jones. I''d give them both 70; maybe put the Murphys a point ahead of Canos as well given their recent performances, although I guess it depends if these ratings were finalised before the season or if it''s as up to date as possible... Nevertheless, it''s clearly an exciting time to be a supporter with so much talent coming through.

[quote user="morty"]Whittakers 70 could be questioned too lol.[/quote]I think it''s just a typo Morty and he''s got the numbers the wrong way round...

Subbuteo for me.  Painted the all red team I had all white, pretended they were Leeds Utd (Revie era) and made sure my Norwich team (Brazil team painted with green shorts) beat them every time.  It had a real ball, real nets, a pitch and a grandstand.  Not saying it was better, just saying - and it''s still going...

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]We used to get a piece of coal and chip it into eleven pieces and the biggest piece was always Jan Molly[/quote]
[:D]