Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Neil needs to go.

Maybe I''ll prove you wrong

Seems to be what most people are doing?

Being happy at being proven wrong or something?

Or maybe don''t be hysterical in the first place?

It''s a forum, people have opinions. The nature of opinion is that you stick your neck out and say what you think. Sometimes an opinion makes you look like a bit of a twit, which people who don''t offer anything of substance are quick to quote back at you, weeks later, with the benefit of hindsight.

I don''t think my comments were histerical at the time at all. He took us down, with a squad that, IMO, was better than Sunderlands and Bournemouth and I thought we would have had a better chance of staying up if we made a change.

This year he''s doing a good job and is proving my opinion earlier in the season wrong. Why shouldn''t I be happy at being proven wrong. I don''t get your point? NCFC mean more to me than a bit of egg on my face on a forum.

Hodgesar wrote the following post at 08/10/2016 8:24 PM:

I actually pity scum fans like Crafty etc to the extent I don''t wish to take the piss out of them.

Well if I''m struck a scum fan I wonder why I travelled with the directors as a guest of Geoffrey Watling to games at Millwall ( at Cold Blow Lane ) and Charlton on several occasions and as a guest of Sir Arthur South to Wolves in the FA Cup. Perhaps it was because, along with my brothers, I worked unpaid for NCFC before television money came to dominate the game.

When you have done something for this club and supported them for over 50 years your stupidity will still define you as an utter tw@t.

So it appears poor old Crafty is a Binner according to some on here. Well you could not be more wrong believe me and just to add his father was secretary of the old Norwich City Supporters Club that helped saved to club from ruin back in the late fifties. He held that position for more years than those who with their total lack of knowledge on such matters have been on this earth.

I''ve been on this Board a while now but I still don''t get why someone who posts anything remotely negative is labelled as a scum fan. Or why we always have to resort to personal comments if someone posts something we might disagree with.

So here goes:-

1. Norwich City do not play the perfect game of football all the time.

2. Alex Neil is probably not the best manager in the world.

3. I hate Ipswich - if I had the money I would buy them and run them into the dirt - oh, thank you Mr Evans.

4 I will always be grateful to Delia and Michael for saving the club and I can''t understand why there isn''t more gratitude for them and less vitriol

5. I will support Norwich City forever; whatever division they play in.

6. I want them to get promoted but I can cope if they don''t.

I consider myself to be a sane and reasonable man, but I''m guessing there are plenty on here who think otherwise.

Bluddyell!!!! 
I only said "So we persevered with him and manager of the month was the result. :)"
Oh and crafty. It was me who said we''d win 10 games on the trot. Before every game I believe we can win. So it stands to reason before 10 games I believe we can win all 10. It''s defeatist to believe we will lose before we''ve kicked a ball. I bet Alex Neil doesn''t believe that. You may laugh but if the Newcastle game had had no injury time we''d be 7/7 now.... 

I also said we''d win all 10 games. Do I expect Norwich to win all those games? Nope, but I want the team to do as well as possible.

Fact is it was a response to craftys statement after we beat burton where his immediate response was "yeah, we won, but what will we do for the next 10 games" and, laughably added "don''t forget, Neil Adams cocked up at this point" why would you even bring that up? What significance does that have at all?

Hairy Canary wrote the following post at 08/10/2016 9:38 PM:

More vitriolic nastiness then Buh, just as I said. You can''t help it can you.

Looks like I''m wrong about AN but certainly not wrong about you.

😀

[quote user="Buh"]I also said we''d win all 10 games. Do I expect Norwich to win all those games? Nope, but I want the team to do as well as possible.

Fact is it was a response to craftys statement after we beat burton where his immediate response was "yeah, we won, but what will we do for the next 10 games" and, laughably added "don''t forget, Neil Adams cocked up at this point" why would you even bring that up? What significance does that have at all?[/quote]

It''s just another viewpoint. It means nothing is certain in football and you don''t take anything for granted. Simples.

So Crafty isn''t a scum fan. In all honesty id got him mixed up with Curious canary although in my defence it isnt all that hard to do.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]You only like him because he''s got the same name as you![/quote]

😂

It''s like my parents had a premonition, Ron 😉