Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Neil needs to go.

[quote user="Samwam27"]To put things in some perspective we were 4th. We''ve lost one game. We''re 12th. [/quote]And 12th is exactly mid table, below Huddersfield, Barnsley, Birmingham, Wolves and the Scum to name but 5.It could go either way from here but the signs are that we are not progressing and our only really convincing performance was against the league''s whipping boys.As I see it he has 2 weeks to sort things out over the International break and then 5 games after that to demonstrate that he has sorted it.That would then be 10 games in - leaving it any longer would be fool hardy & dangerous.

[quote user="daly"]The board are out of touch with modern day football.[/quote]Whereas daly here, who is at the bleeding edge of 21st-century footballing philosophy... [:|]

We literally need to rip it up and start again.

Owners aren''t rich enough.

Board not brave enough.

Football board not fit for purpose.

Manager a flash in the pan.

Squad simply not good enough.

Let''s be honest, Birmingham are a decent side, they might even push for mid table this season. Truth is that we''re in a worse position than we ever were under Hughton and we''d have been better off keeping him than going through the whole Adams/Neil debacle. We''re about where we were under Roeder/Gunn. That''s unforgivable after spending 80% of the last 5 seasons reaping Premier League riches.

Heads need to roll, we need to take our bloody club back while it still exists. The whole lot of them OUT.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Do we have to demand the head of the manager every time we lose? Boring pr1cks.[/quote]

That''s unfair. AN has had fantastic support right through last season. Even he said he was embarrassed to rcieve the support he did when we were relegated. We have lost many games under him and the criticism has been very restrained, even when he has made glaring errors. I''m afraid patience is wearing thin waiting for him to show signs of getting it right, which considering the performance today is hardly surprising.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 27/08/2016 9:04 PM:

We literally need to rip it up and start again.

Owners aren''t rich enough.

Board not brave enough.

Football board not fit for purpose.

Manager a flash in the pan.

Squad simply not good enough

Heads need to roll, we need to take our bloody club back while it still exists. The whole lot of them OUT.

How do you propose we take our club back when it is majority owned by the Supreme Leader, her husband the Great Leader and it''s all going to be inherited by their nephew the Dear Leader?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]We''re about where we were under Roeder/Gunn.[/quote]Do you really, genuinely believe that?

We''re well on the way to being worse. Worse because we''ve wasted our chance. Look at Southampton, they made an ascent as quick as ours and from a more perilous position but have had the down-belows to speculate sensibly. Instead of rivalling them, we sell our best prospects to them and hope a cheap cast off will replace him or pray that a youth player will suddenly develop twinkle toes.

It''s embarrassing. Premier League fans, Conference at best owners.

Well on the way to being worse than losing 7-1 at home to Colchester on the opening day of the season in the third tier of English football and on the verge of administration, with a team consisting of Owain Tudur Jones, Matthew Gill, Jens Berthel Askou, Anthony McNamee and Oli Johnson? Sorry, but that''s palpably absurd. If we finish in the bottom half this season, let alone the bottom three, I''ll be astonished. Being a Norwich fan has been tough in the last year, but worse than Roeder and Gunn?! Let''s agree to differ on that.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 27/08/2016 9:40 PM:

It''s embarrassing. Premier League fans, Conference at best owners.

To think of all the abuse you and your dad use to dish out to me for not believing in the Supreme and Great Leaders as faultless saints. Now they are Conference at best! Poor old Nutty must be having the vapours at your heretical volte face.

I think it''s more a case of if we want to change manager the timing of doing so is dictated by who is available and who we want to replace him with.

I''ve thought for years that Steve Bruce would be an excellent manager for us, if we want him we may have to act now as delaying will result in him ending up somewhere else once the ''managerial merry go round'' starts.

I''m also now wondering if we wouldn''t have been better giving the job to Mike Phelan when he was here, that''s hindsight though and who knows.

My concern is that we will dither and dally until it''s too late and we are stuck with AN and no suitable alternatives.

Bruce is available - he may not want to come here, but then again he might.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 27/08/2016 10:09 PM:

I used to abuse you because you''re thick Crafty, not because you wanted to set fire to effigies of our owners.

Embarrassing to be reminded of your hypocracy eh!

He is woeful and way out of depth.

He may of done wonders in Scotland but what has he done for us other than promotion - ZILTCH!

Time he went back to where he came from - he must admit he has failed at NCFC and move on.

It won''t be long before we hear "We want Neil out say we want Neil out" chants ringing round Carrow Road!

He needs to be told that his performance is unacceptable and the Board should give him X number of games to get results or he is out.

[quote user="Paul"]He is woeful and way out of depth.

He may of done wonders in Scotland but what has he done for us other than promotion - ZILTCH!

Time he went back to where he came from - he must admit he has failed at NCFC and move on.

It won''t be long before we hear "We want Neil out say we want Neil out" chants ringing round Carrow Road!

He needs to be told that his performance is unacceptable and the Board should give him X number of games to get results or he is out.[/quote]When he goes, should we have a minute''s silence or a minute''s applause?

Anyone else notice a similar style of "grammar" and sentence construction from these multiple ultra-negative posters?

A better manager could get more out of this team

disjointed , no passion , looking slow . lacking ideas

most of this players are a lot better than they are showing

how has AN turned Klose into a defender looking as good as Turner that''s a sackable offence alone

Is this the same Klose who was signed by and excellent under Alex Neil last season, in a higher division?

Seriously, are you morons unable of making at least a single coherent argument?

no you see Ian that''s where you are wrong

the Klose we are seeing now is not the one we signed

how many of our players Klose included so far this season are on the downhill slope ?? underperforming

looking a fraction of the player we have seen before

Naismith, is getting worse every single game

if you think this team is motivated please explain such poor performances since last January

Did we, or did we not, sign Klose in January? Has he been going downhill since then? Can you clarify the exact point where you think he was a good player and then became a bad player?

Domestic European Championship manager Rafael Benitez is performing very slightly above Alex "unmotivational" Neil, despite having an excellent pedigree, transfer budget, and I suspect, salary. With Newcastle having played 3 matches at home, perhaps this managerial lark isn''t the straightforward Football Manager-esque job you chaps seems to think it is?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Do we have to demand the head of the manager every time we lose? Boring pr1cks.[/quote]

I know, Bristol, ONE loss - Hughton needs sacking at Brighton too 😂

Worth bookmarking this page Bristol - watch the 2 faced b@stards pull themselves off over Alex Neil when he guides us to promotion come May - with or without Steven Naismith.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i very much doubt AN will be here in may ![/quote]

I very much doubt half of who''ve posted tonight will be here in May! 👍

Alex crafty has spent good money and time going to the game today did you go ?

i think his words are worth listening to as he was there