Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Neil needs to go.

Hi Keith, not seen you for a while.Oh, we''re losing! What a coincidence.Bore off.

I agree with the OP. I see no signs of progress. Despite pretty much the same group of players we appear to be regressing and the manager still displays the same flaws and shows no sign of learning anything. Are any of our players playing as well as they can except maybe Wes?

He''s not been helped by our pathetic board but starting today with no striker and his persistence with Whitaker even though Martin is available, coupled with yet another sloppy, casual display have tipped me over the edge. there is no strategy and I genuinely feel Neil is a massive fraud who talks a good game but doesn''t back it up.

Go and get Steve Bruce whilst he is still available.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Finally I have to agree, enough is enough[/quote]Yeah, I''m fed up with losing every week... oh hang on, this is our first defeat of the season. In our sixth game. What the f**k is wrong with you people?!

OP might be a bit of a Richard but he''s right! Time up for Neil!

Feedthewolf wrote the following post at 2016-08-27 8:47 PM:

Yeah, I''m fed up with losing every week... oh hang on, this is our first defeat of the season. In our sixth game. What the f**k is wrong with you people?!

You obviously don''t get to see too many games, home or away?

Yes a defeat in our sixth game, counting the EFL cup. Failed to beat too poor sides in Sheffield and Ipswich, unable to break down their defensive strategy, and 3-0 down against a side who have not won at home since March! Blackburn was a false dawn for sure.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Finally I have to agree, enough is enough[/quote]Yeah, I''m fed up with losing every week... oh hang on, this is our first defeat of the season. In our sixth game. What the f**k is wrong with you people?![/quote]

its not just this season is it?

he got an easy ride after relegation, he has shown no signs of learning from mistakes last season.

Its still his way regardless, there is no flexibility in the team, players constantly out of position, undroppable favourites, no more than 1 up front.

When Bruce is available, the club could get a manager with a lot of experience of getting teams out of this divison. It feels a bit like when Adams was in charge, always waiting for the corner to be turned

It is not the result- a first loss- so much as the predictable manner. We are going backwards as many have said.

Last year AN worried me because he couldnt pick the best XI and stick to it, nor make good subs, nor stop tinkering and over relying on midfield.

And here we are again. I too think he needs to sort something fast or go.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Finally I have to agree, enough is enough[/quote]Yeah, I''m fed up with losing every week... oh hang on, this is our first defeat of the season. In our sixth game. What the f**k is wrong with you people?![/quote]

I think its more a carry over from last seasons disasters Feedthewolf. You have to agree he is just making the same cock-ups as before, I mean why oh why is Whittaker picked in front of Martin? Naismith whose been utter cack bar 1 game, gets the striker role.. the players look laboured and slugglish. Something clearly is wrong somewhere.

DCB, the best point I have read. You''re right, we are going backwards!

Yes you said the same last season! What''s wrong with us people! Relegated and lost to a team who not won at home since March! Oh hand on thrashed by them!

Staying in the job based on his first 6 months (ish) and not the last 12 months (ish).

is this thread the Pink un version of canary call? Oh how i have missed you lot. xx

just about has the alibi of having 7 players out injured.

Ruddy,Pinto,Olsson,Pritchard,Jerome would all start if fit.

...and Dorrans and Jarvis would be around the squad.

If we''re underperforming when everyone''s back then we all know the consequences.

after 8 points out of a possible 15,people just won''t accept the ongoing striker nonsense coming out of the club.

Oliviera might sign......but 110 days days after the end of last season???!?

Nothing unreasonable on this threads,we''ve been poor since last January, not just for one game this season

He won''t be sacked yet because our board don''t do that, but they really should.

I would say realistically he has 7 more league games. Today was a complete shambles and both Neil and the board have to take responsibility for it. The board make the same mistakes season after season as does Neil it seems. The 5th league match of the season and we have one center forward. It''s amateurish and smacks of a complete lack of direction from the top to the bottom.

So he keeps tinkering with the team but we haven''t been playing well. So would you rather he kept picking the same players who aren''t playing well?

He gets to end of November for me, let''s get these players in and get the new signings fit and ready and then judge. Pritchard and hopefully Oliviera plus one more will make a big difference.

Hopefully we can sell Naismith to Sunderland, woeful again.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Welcome back to all the moaning trolls that we have t see this season.[/quote]

you happy with this?

how many games have we actually played well in so far?

all game vs Blackburn

maybe a half vs Bristol City,

a cumulative half vs Ipswich at a push??.

you can pretend all you like

See how the land lies 10 to 12 matches into the season. The shape of our season can be better indicated then. Could even be too late by then of course should wide points gaps emerge.

I agree with that. Once the window shuts and our squad is confirmed then it''s up to Neil to deliver. If doesn''t then it might be time to make a change.

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 27/08/2016 5:18 PM:

Welcome back to all the moaning trolls that we have t see this sea

You disgrace the memory of Han Solo with your happy clapping

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Welcome back to all the moaning trolls that we have t see this season.[/quote]12th place8 points from 15