Sign in to follow this  
unique

Nelson Oliveira

Where did I say that you jumped up little knob?

What''s up with this forum, invaded by little chav twats with a big chip on their shoulder!

Grow up and be sensible.

I just love all these angry posters over something we have absolutely no control. I reckon 3 or 4 will be on valium before they get pinched and punched...

Anyway, I was in Cromer today and the word on the crabline is for Matt Ritchie''s brother Meborlsah.

[quote user="Indy"]Where did I say that you jumped up little knob?

What''s up with this forum, invaded by little chav twats with a big chip on their shoulder!

Grow up and be sensible.[/quote]

So you can''t even remember your own made up posts.

T**t alert!

You''re so quick to point score you don''t even bother to read, I said talk is they are lining up Brady! You''re the knob who changes it to suite you''re own stupidity!

We need two strikers and while not top of the queue this one has the advantage of being value for money for a player who has experience in the league.

His record is significantly better than lafferty or morris so would improve our striking options. A good punt as one of two.

Agree with all of that ZLF, and he also has the advantage of last season in the Champs with Forest, scoring 9 goals in 24 starts and 4 sub appearances. Makes sense to me.

Bearing in mind he says he wants to bring in two strikers, if Oliveira is one of those alongside someone who could hit 15-20 goals then I would not complain as sensible competition for Jerome.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]No new stories on this one today.I get the feeling this one may have never been a starter.[/quote]

http://sportwitness.co.uk/norwich-city-win-championship-battle-striker-hes-travelled-england/

That is just the same news from yesterday being repeated though Haggerdoo.

Apart from the usually very reliable Graham Bailey''s report, there is no original information about this.

However, I do think it is too early to write it off yet.

My Portugese colleague has just been sent me a picture of a Portugese newspaper who refer to "final negotiations" with the player. Came through Benifica academy and held in high regard in Portugal. Similar in style/size to Cameron. haven''t seen any footage myself

Wishing for a star striker keep wishing we don''t have the money to buy. Even after 4 out of 5 seasons earning PL millions and parachute payments debt free mantra only good if used to attract investors. Otherwise why ?

[quote user="im spartacus"]Rather have Nelson Mandela on a free 😃[/quote]

Nelson Mandela died in 2013 and he was a boxer not a footballer.

Looking a bit serious:

"Nelson Oliveira has completed his Norwich medical ahead of his switch from Benfica, according to Maisfutebol."

[quote user="ron obvious"]Looking a bit serious:

"Nelson Oliveira has completed his Norwich medical ahead of his switch from Benfica, according to Maisfutebol."[/quote]Will be confirmed tomorrow and he''s not on loan.

I live in Nottingham and a couple of Forest fans I know were hoping that they''d get him back permanently this year so he obviously has something (although Forest are atrocious so their standards may be lower than ours!!).

I don''t know much about him myself, and his goals record doesn''t fill me with confidence that he''s going to be a 20 goal a season striker, but he is 6''1 and if he has a bit about him technically (which he does seem to), and can create goals for the attacking players we have in behind the striker, and chip in with 10-15 himself then I''ll call it a good signing.

Having just done the obligatory youtube test - got to say, I can see him fitting in here quite nicely. Got a bit of pace - not lightning quick, but quick enough, looks to be VERY strong and can hold defenders off, has a decent touch, and seems to be quite an intelligent player with good technique and has scored some goals with very smart finishes. Not afraid to chase down lost causes, and seems to have a bit of a penchant for reading the game well and capitalising on defensive errors.

His record however speaks for itself, and he has never been massively prolific, so I would like someone else in the door too, but I''d be happy with Oliviera coming on board, and can see him fitting in to the team pretty well.

Villa get Mccormack. Newcastle get Gayle. Wolves probably getting Rhodes. And we get..... A guy who scores once every 5 games! Great work NCFC.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]Now I''m no Maths genius but 9 in 29 is not a goal every 5 games![/quote]A maths genius you may not be, but you''re a damn sight closer to one than Keith Scott.............still it is back to school for him soon.[;)]

[quote user="ron obvious"]Looking a bit serious:

"Nelson Oliveira has completed his Norwich medical ahead of his switch from Benfica, according to Maisfutebol."[/quote]

You were 2 hours ahead of the pinkun story on the front page lol