Sign in to follow this  
militantcanary

What the *** is going on?

I cannot believe the lack of anger on the Board this afternoon.

We have resigned Turner and Whittaker and we apparently are about to sell Redmond which I can understand, Jerome which is questionable and Brady which is insane.

We have a squad of 40 which includes 10 kids in the reserve team nowhere near the 1st team, Grant, Efete, Godfrey, Adams etc

2 over the hill donkeys, Turner and Whittaker

2 who are on massive wages and will not play

Malumbu and RVW

2 who seem at this point to be young players who aren''t going to make it Thompson and McGrandles

and some of better/best players apparently going

Jerome, Bennett, Brady and Redmond when we have 37M coming in parachute money

23 out of contract next year and many of the team about to go the wrong side of 30

Added to this we are employing Agencies to sell our players apparently.

What a shambles

[quote user="militantcanary"]I cannot believe the lack of anger on the Board this afternoon.[/quote]I think we all need a bit more anger in our lives, don''t we? I mean, outside of NCFC everything is a bowl of cherries.Lighten up a bit you absolutely miserable ba$tard.[:D]

[quote user="militantcanary"]I cannot believe the lack of anger on the Board this afternoon.

We have resigned Turner and Whittaker and we apparently are about to sell Redmond which I can understand, Jerome which is questionable and Brady which is insane.

We have a squad of 40 which includes 10 kids in the reserve team nowhere near the 1st team, Grant, Efete, Godfrey, Adams etc

2 over the hill donkeys, Turner and Whittaker

2 who are on massive wages and will not play

Malumbu and RVW

2 who seem at this point to be young players who aren''t going to make it Thompson and McGrandles

and some of better/best players apparently going

Jerome, Bennett, Brady and Redmond when we have 37M coming in parachute money

23 out of contract next year and many of the team about to go the wrong side of 30

Added to this we are employing Agencies to sell our players apparently.

What a shambles[/quote]Heads in sand and/or complacency as I see it militantcanary.  I''m with you matey.

The club and board apologist fraternity wear tena pants to conceal their true fears and continue to maintain their pretence that all is well at the club......Where as I''m going through a dozen or so pairs of boxer shorts a day, worrying and urinating like an elephant because I believe that we''re in free-fall and Division one beckons in less than 12 months......Excuse me, I''m just off to stand in the bath as I''m out of boxers....

So it''s unbelievably bad, can''t understand any logic so far.

We''re going to have to make some very special signings to pull it back from the brink.

Unbelievable day.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Looks like someone left the gate open on the c*nt farm this evening[/quote]

*Lowestoft*