Sign in to follow this  

I haven''t bothered with the ''Daily Norwich'' for quite a while, but had a rush of blood this morning and clicked on that little blue icon.

Nothing changes. It''s awash with NCFC. They remain obsessed.

Apart from the usual, usual rib-tickling and banal stuff about open top busses etc, Cameron Jerome''s contract is thoroughly discussed, Hoolahan''s display yesterday is recognised and resentfully admired, whilst there is a very peculiar poll which is something about if "Norwich City paid you £20, 000 per week and ITFC half that as a player, who would you chose?"

They get the occasional mention on here, but nothing more.

Why do they concern themselves with us so much? Why are they so obsessed?

Answers on a postcard please.

I''ll be on it again tomorrow now.

Remember binmen, BIG BROTHER is watching (with constant amusement.)

Far be it for me to suggest what forums you should or shouldn''t be visiting, but it''s slightly ironic that you talk about them concerning themselves with us/obsessing over NCFC when you make regular visits to their forum...

As for your question, I imagine they''re envious of our current standing compared to themselves, and whilst they try to repress it, it manifests itself in hatred and obsession.

Envy - that is all.

I have quite a few friends that are Spurs fans and they are just the same with Arsenal. They are obsessed with what Arsenal are doing, far more than they are with what is happening at their own club to the extent that I think that they would rather see Arsenal lose than Spurs with.

The club down the road don''t interest me one bit. And I am pretty certain most Arsenal fans feel the same. But the fact that they are so obsessed with us, I take as a massive compliment that we are doing things right.

"Far be it for me to suggest what forums you should or shouldn''t be visiting, but it''s slightly ironic that you talk about them concerning themselves with us/obsessing over NCFC when you make regular visits to their forum...2

Most of us do smart a-se.

Hardly obsessive in my book. Very slightly ironic, IMO.

Far from me to suggest what you should and shouldn''t post on here, but why is it that just a casual mention of the contents of our rival''s forum is immediately met with a little rebuke such as that?

Some just can''t help it.

Bring it on. The more they debate us, whine and whinge about us and generally take the piss out of us, the better.

When they start to ignore us, then I''ll be worried.

I love some of the things they say. They''ve recently signed a player from Portsmouth who they describe as a "ball-playing centre-back". Is this the sort of thing what they have in mind?.......https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CC8ARukWYAAXZV7.jpg

Ooof, someone''s a little tetchy today.