Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Adel gafaiti tweets. Read this

Wish nothing but the best to @NorwichCityFC , i feel bad for the fans tho , wish you guys could really know what happens inside this ⚽️ club

@NorwichCityFC Managed by so many bad non football guys that don''t know how manage the club and their players 1st team and youths included

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkxdysZWYAAMRmY.jpg:large[/IMG]
Optimistic Hogesar says it''s a youngster who''s had his nose put out of place because he''s not deemed good enough.

Whiff of sour grapes and unprofessional behaviour aside, this is unusual at best and fairly worrying.

I wonder who the "non-football" guys are.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Whiff of sour grapes and unprofessional behaviour aside, this is unusual at best and fairly worrying.

I wonder who the "non-football" guys are.[/quote]
It''s one of those ones you don''t like because even if you release a youngster, they should be left knowing exactly why and there shouldn''t be a reason for sour grapes.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]This won''t be on here for too long[/quote]
D''you not think?

Maybe that friendly chat on the way out was McNally''s job along with, er, everything else.

I will tell you what I find weird.

When Houghton was fired, thank f*cking Christ, we were told that he had too much responsibility and we would shake things up so this never happened again. Now we are hearing the same thing about McNally at CEO level.

So i would really like to know what the hell does everyone else at the club actually do?

[quote user="hogesar"][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkxdysZWYAAMRmY.jpg:large[/IMG]
Optimistic Hogesar says it''s a youngster who''s had his nose put out of place because he''s not deemed good enough.
[/quote]What does Pessimistic Hogesar say?

Easy to dismiss as sour grapes and not very professional but it does yet again focus on what is going on at Colney with the Football Board and the likes of The Man From Mulbarton.

Pessimistic Hogesar say''s this is a potential indication of youngsters being disillusioned at our football club, which is hardly a position we want to be in.

this is what some posters have been saying for a while

i dont think it is nose out of joint

i think its someone who has nothing to lose

telling the truth !

Well looking at it from a view point of the past 6 months the club is in a transition and not in a great position post relegation.

It could be sour grapes but I doubt it, he''s a young pro with 4 good years behind him, I''m sure he''s not happy at being let go but everything you read post McNally has been very negative.

Still let''s see what happens in the next three weeks and pre season when everyone comes back.

I get the feeling the unity of the club has also gone since December!

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 12/06/2016 9:00 PM:

Easy to dismiss as sour grapes and not very professional but it does yet again focus on what is going on at Colney with the Football Board and the likes of The Man From Mulbarton.

Very similar thought occurred to me, but hey what do I know 😄😄

[quote user="hogesar"]Pessimistic Hogesar say''s this is a potential indication of youngsters being disillusioned at our football club, which is hardly a position we want to be in.[/quote]Yes, a bit of a worry since Cameron McGeehan was also not too complementary when he left.I hope post-McNally that things are fixable and Alex Neil gives a bit more of a chance to our youth, without being in fear for his job as a consequence. We need to have our best youth filling in here and there instead of paying an experienced pro £1000''s/week to keep his 4r$e warm on the bench.

Hence the nickname The Man From Mulbarton norfolkngood. It wasn''t me who called him that to start with as it came from within the club. You also have Fat Frankie nicknamed BBC because all he does is collect the balls,bibs and cones at training.

[quote user="93vintage"][quote user="hogesar"]Pessimistic Hogesar say''s this is a potential indication of youngsters being disillusioned at our football club, which is hardly a position we want to be in.[/quote]Yes, a bit of a worry since Cameron McGeehan was also not too complementary when he left.I hope post-McNally that things are fixable and Alex Neil gives a bit more of a chance to our youth, without being in fear for his job as a consequence. We need to have our best youth filling in here and there instead of paying an experienced pro £1000''s/week to keep his 4r$e warm on the bench.[/quote]
Yeah the McGeehan comments is what I instantly thought of. 
I agree with the giving chance to youth without being in fear for his job but is that ever going to be the case? We''re in what is, on the face of it a good position - one of the top championship teams with relevant Premier League experience. 
The downside is when we''re in the Championship the expectation is an instant return. When we''re in the Premier League it''s fighting for survival. I can see why it''s hard for us to get youth into the team when for the last few years we''ve been in either / or situation.

Maybe "the Man from Mulbarton" is a respectful term like "He Who Must Not be Named" or "The Man from UNCLE"?

Maybe BBC stands for "Bloody brilliant coach"?

We don''t know.

But we can probably guess.

You can only pick players who are good enough to be in your first team. You can''t pick them for the sake of giving them a chance.

As for Gafaiti, clearly it is sour grapes. But that doesn''t mean he isn''t right.

We have lost a batch of promising players that we have been unable to develop.

We have hired someone to loan them to other clubs to train them instead of training them ourselves.

Looks like we just gave up on Gafaiti.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Easy to dismiss as sour grapes and not very professional but it does yet again focus on what is going on at Colney with the Football Board and the likes of The Man From Mulbarton. [/quote]Except that, if this is genuine (perhaps people who "do" the social media will tell me whether the grammatical carelessness suggests it is or it is not) he very specifically points the finger of blame at  the "bad non-football guys". So not the people at Colney or on the football board, such as whoever The Man from Mulbarton is, unless he means McNally, and it would be a weird football board if the CEO was not on it.

Can''t aim it McNally he''s already departed it''s clear it''s still aimed at the current club people Purple.

[quote user="Indy"]Can''t aim it McNally he''s already departed it''s clear it''s still aimed at the current club people Purple.[/quote]Well, if it isn''t aimed at McNally and it cannot by definition be aimed at Neil, Holt, McAvoy and Ricky Martin, since they are all football people, then it has to be an attack on the owners and the other directors. Hmm. Brave, refreshing stuff.

Ex employee bitter about being let go?

Shocking and unexpected stuff indeed.