Sign in to follow this  
 Badger

Robbie Brady tracked by Leicester.

Bit of a reality check this one.

Not that Brady had much of a second half of the season but it does show that if a Premiership team comes on for one of ours just how hard it will be to resist. Can anyone think that Brady would do anything other than jump at the chance to join Leicester?

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Bit of a reality check this one.

Not that Brady had much of a second half of the season but it does show that if a Premiership team comes on for one of ours just how hard it will be to resist. Can anyone think that Brady would do anything other than jump at the chance to join Leicester?[/quote]Depends if he''s happy to pick up the extra £££££££s for sitting on the bench

He''d be competing with Fuchs for LB essentially who had a very, very good campaign so I''d be surprised if he went there with starting XI in mind.

I''d rather he go to someone like Leicester if we do lose him.

I think he''ll stay, personally, but it''s a long summer...

Well we all know LB isn''t Brady best position, who''s to say they don''t want him play on the wing. Can''t see Leicester spending £10m on a back up left back can you. Champions league football is a huge draw for any player. Who could blame Redmond for going Southampton or Brady to Leicester. It''s inevitable really. And sadly for us they won''t be the last, no doubt Klose and Olsson won''t be far behind.

Move Klose; Brady played LB for Ireland the other night and the commentators where saying it is his best position as it gives him more space to utilise.

Personally, I agree with yourself in that he seemed more dynamic for us in a more advanced position last season. Sadly, I don''t think we will see him in Yellow and Green next season.

We''ve got two years on his contract, so should be in a better bargaining position than with Redmond - isn''t 10m a bit low?

Having watched him for us and Hull I would be chuffed if we got £10m or more for him.

Though given some of our recruitment over recent times you can''t feel overly confident we''ll get someone decent in.