Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Are there any open air showings of the england game in norwich tomorrow ?

Just walk down your street and look in the windows of your neighbours houses, when you see one with the football on stand in their garden and watch the game, they won''t mind at all.

[quote user="OldRobert"]Is that you in the ''at Til?[;)][/quote]Two of them are Nutty and Lappinitup.

I remember trying to get to a TV shop on the Walk to try get the results through the window and then picking up the Pink ''Un from a seller near the market before going home!

I also used to do that Badger. But back in the day there was a miserable old copper who used to move us on...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]Is that you in the ''at Til?[;)][/quote]Tilly''s the one in the headscarf......[/quote]That was my undercover CID disguise.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="OldRobert"]Is that you in the ''at Til?[;)][/quote]Two of them are Nutty and Lappinitup.[/quote]Nice to put so many faces to names in one go![:D]  Undercover very effective Til![;)]

I don''t know if it was used because of the rain but AFAIK The Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road sometimes put a big screen outside

I saw on the local news that the ''Open'' venue showed the game. Although not an open air venue, it looked well attended and seemed to have a decent atmosphere.

Why an outside venue? Is it so you can have a good old ''vape'' or a dirty vile stinking cigarette?