Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City's shirt sponsor revealed

[quote user="morty"]Tittle tattlers in " getting it completely wrong again" shocker.

Fans in turmoil.[/quote]When we get to meet for that pint Morty you might just be surprised who is providing the ''tittle tattle''. So until then let''s just leave it there shall we ?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I reckon I could hazard a guess...[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I reckon I could hazard a guess...[/quote]And i bet you most certainly couldn''t.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I reckon I could hazard a guess...[/quote][:D][/quote]Still lurking around i see in yet another attempt to play the man and not the ball. We must be do for the tired old Morty expressions such as usual suspects,pant wetters,whingers and whiners or be accused of looking for a stick to beat the club with.

This is like Cluedo.

I''ll go for.....a board member, in a restaurant with the tittle tattle.

See? Told you I could guess. Didn''t say anything about being right...

Interesting that it is just a one year deal never known a main sponsor contract to last for such a short period of time. I wonder if they are waiting to see if we get back in the prem before committing to a longer deal?

Good news though that the local connection with the regions biggest company is maintained

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I reckon I could hazard a guess...[/quote][:D][/quote]Still lurking around i see in yet another attempt to play the man and not the ball. We must be do for the tired old Morty expressions such as usual suspects,pant wetters,whingers and whiners or be accused of looking for a stick to beat the club with.[/quote]Well, if the hat(s) fits.....

Would agree with all those who are glad it is not a betting company.

The process has been a little odd though.

Aviva announce they won''t renew sponsorship

We announce work is under way looking for a new sponsor

Radio Silence (as to be expected)

The new sponsor is.....Aviva! But in a slightly different guise.

If Aviva were not renewing as a cost cutting measure as they said it would indicate one of two things-

1- Things have changed for Aviva and they don''t need to cut costs

2- They are getting the sponsorship for a lower amount that makes more commercial sense for them

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]This is like Cluedo.

I''ll go for.....a board member, in a restaurant with the tittle tattle.

See? Told you I could guess. Didn''t say anything about being right...[/quote]Totally and utterly wrong as the subject of sponsorship was not even discussed. Plenty of other things were however.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Maybe you should keep your mouth shut about such club matters.[/quote]

Roy Creanne Gaul''s photo.

Really cannot get my head round why some people are desperate to splurge any snippet they hear about the club, however potentially damaging it may be. Perhaps it is a complete lack of Internet awareness, it''s worth looking at how many people view threads.

They could be employees at rival clubs, current players, potential players, the gutter press, Ipswich fans, the list is endless.

Personally my policy is that if I consider information I hear to be potentially harmful to the club I love, I keep my gob shut.

Yes I was. I said I could hazard a guess, you said I couldn''t.

And I did.

Pity it wasn''t MF, although it would have been worrying that he was wrong, eh? 😂😉

[quote user="morty"]Really cannot get my head round why some people are desperate to splurge any snippet they hear about the club, however potentially damaging it may be. Perhaps it is a complete lack of Internet awareness, it''s worth looking at how many people view threads.

They could be employees at rival clubs, current players, potential players, the gutter press, Ipswich fans, the list is endless.

Personally my policy is that if I consider information I hear to be potentially harmful to the club I love, I keep my gob shut.[/quote]'' potentially harmful'' oh dear oh dear it was concerning the forthcoming sponsor for goodness sake and i was wrong but hey don''t let your personal agenda get in the way. I do take note however that you have not jumped on the case of those throwing the names of Corals,888 or Kettle Crisps around no also the comments surrounding the N&P Stand and it''s prospective new sponsor.

It was a general point, if it was specifically about you I would have said so.

But hey, if the hat fits....