Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City's shirt sponsor revealed

Good :-)

Hopefully we don''t have huge cut outs on the new shirt to accommodate it though

I might be wrong, bet smells a little of "we couldn''t get anyone better". I wonder if they scoured the whole of Europe?!

Will be annoying with the wider logo if it eats into the shirt design, though. But hey, it is for good causes I suppose!

[img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.4580478!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img]
Happy with that, better than being having some scummy betting company on our shirts. Just need a nice simple yellow shirt for next season and we are onto a winner.

@AJ "I might be wrong, bet smells a little of "we couldn''t get anyone better". I wonder if they scoured the whole of Europe?! "

Yup - looks like that to me, too.

I''m not complaining though. It advertises a good cause and possibly suggests that money isn''t too tight. If it was, then surely the club would have had to whore themselves to the highest bidder - which would probably have been a betting co.

[quote user="AJ"]I might be wrong, bet smells a little of "we couldn''t get anyone better". I wonder if they scoured the whole of Europe?!

Will be annoying with the wider logo if it eats into the shirt design, though. But hey, it is for good causes I suppose![/quote]If so thank god it was for the last time. From next Friday we wil be able to keep out these nasty foreigners trying to offer us lucrative sponsorship deals or wanting to play football for us.

Club''s in crisis/we got no cash/Houghton Out!/Little old Norwich/Booooooo! (delete as appropriate)

Apples

But...but...the Secret Footballer told us we had lost our main sponsor and are in a financal crisis. Does this mean...he was "wrong"???

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Well at least they are "Pro" and have plenty of "Go" in the community, does that technicality make Tilly correct ?[/quote]Unlike some on here you just cannot be right about everything Lessingham. [:D] However one out of two is not too bad a strike rate. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Well at least they are "Pro" and have plenty of "Go" in the community, does that technicality make Tilly correct ?[/quote]
Unlike some on here you just cannot be right about everything Lessingham. [:D] However one out of two is not too bad a strike rate. [;)]
[/quote]

Oh no, someone else using selective statistics to prove their correct!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Well at least they are "Pro" and have plenty of "Go" in the community, does that technicality make Tilly correct ?[/quote]Unlike some on here you just cannot be right about everything Lessingham. [:D] However one out of two is not too bad a strike rate. [;)][/quote]

That''s not a bad strike rate at all, Tilly. Fancy playing up front for us this coming season? 😉

Has Morty left you in charge today of running around having a pop at posters TCC ? I made two posts regarding the old Jarrold Stand and the shirt sponsor, one was right and one was wrong so nothing selective there but hey you carry on as you want. [:|]

Oh yeah, he gave me a list of wind ups or you need to get a sense of humour, you can choose.

TIL1010;

Unlike some on here you just cannot be right about everything Lessingham. Big Smile [:D] However one out of two is not too bad a strike rate. Wink [;)]

I am suitably impressed, I have been speaking to someone in the club a bit this week, who would sometimes share "snippets" but couldn''t get a thing this week, so hats off.

Its turning out to be a good day, City have their shirt sponsor sorted for the season, Marcus Evans companies are in a spot of bother with UEFA, and England and Russia are doing their best to get their respective fans home early by going out of Euro 2016, to give France some much needed peace.

[quote user="Essjayess"]Its turning out to be a good day, City have their shirt sponsor sorted for the season, Marcus Evans companies are in a spot of bother with UEFA, and England and Russia are doing their best to get their respective fans home early by going out of Euro 2016, to give France some much needed peace.[/quote]
Gutted.
ENNNGGERRRRLAAAANNNDDD

Poor old Tilly. I don''t see this as a case of being right or wrong. In a place where we post opinions his 50% strike rate is impressive.

But when you get gossip and tittle tattle supposedly from people "in the know" then 50% would be a very poor return.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Poor old Tilly. I don''t see this as a case of being right or wrong. In a place where we post opinions his 50% strike rate is impressive.

But when you get gossip and tittle tattle supposedly from people "in the know" then 50% would be a very poor return.....[/quote]Yeah but just such a shame that some posters only pop up to give an opinion about posters who have an opinion. [;)]

Indeed! And an even bigger shame that some try to reinforce their opinions as "in the know" information from the inside. These people are wrong more than they are right just lately. Makes me wonder if the club have had the Balls to tighten up.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Indeed! And an even bigger shame that some try to reinforce their opinions as "in the know" information from the inside. These people are wrong more than they are right just lately. Makes me wonder if the club have had the Balls to tighten up.....[/quote]Sorry but ''reinforce'' is a rather OTT word unless you can point some examples out and what exactly do you mean by ''wrong more than right lately'' ? Can we keep this to less than 20 pages as well ? [*-)]

It certainly appears you''ve got the wrong and of the stick Tilly. So if keeping it below 20 pages means you have the last word be my guest buddy ;)

Tittle tattlers in " getting it completely wrong again" shocker.

Fans in turmoil.