Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

george burley

afternoon all, i have not really made an input about the mangers situation but have kept a very close eye on the forum as i look everyday and have done so for years now, anyway i thought id put my penny worth in.

it looks like that burley has left hearts there is a statement coming out very soon explaining why but and imo we should fight tooth and nail to get the man as our new manager.

i appreciate and admire what worthy has done for us and will all ways be eternally grateful for him especialy our wonderful ish season in the prem, but we can''t live on past success and sentiment in football as we all know.

we have seem to lost confidence these days and we are predictable, i have been to all the home games so far even thou i live in london have come away from every game very disappointed. look at ashton he is not firing on all cylinders i know at crewe he was the fulcrum of everything and all that he was expected to do was to score but he is lacking something.

we cant use the injuries excuse because we still have enough talent to be in the top 3. worthy is playing the wrong the game and making the wrong diiscions most of the time, we look very 1 dimensional.

we need a new spark and burley is the man to re ignite this club, ok he managed the binners but i can for sure forget that and think how that would anoy the blue scum down the road, his record is very good he likes his team to play wide, expansive neat and tidy passing games.

go and get him city and sorry worthy you need to go please nothing personal although i am sick of your excuses.

but for 1 thing for sure  i will not boo or shout worthy out during the game and will not carry on with a personal and prolonged worthy out campaine here as i feel that he get too much stick on here from certain people.

Not a chance of Burley coming here anyway. Hes off to Rangers. You heard it here first.

Good old Radio Naar''fok here, but it stands to reason. Hes been punching above his weight in that league, Rangers have been below par.