Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Club is in a complete mess

Jerome is being sold - (signed 3 year deal)

Tettey doesn''t want to play for us - (Publicly came out saying he''s staying)

Aviva are dropping all sponsorship - (Aviva will continue to be City’s main sponsor for a further year)

Norwich fire sale - (got rid of 8/9 youth players who weren''t anywhere near 1st team)

Hoolahan wants to leave - (Club took up 1 year extension and no evidence of this what so ever)

O''Neil should have been offered a new deal - (Was offered 1 year but turned it down)

Jarrold Stand being renamed - (Back to the southstand & The Galway Roast owner is a lifelong Norwich fan)

Oh wait a minute.... no we''re not....

i will wait until all transfers have been completed

we goes who is brought in

the season starts and we see which AN turns up this season

the new CEO is appointed

then find out where we are ;-)

I would say Tettey rather sounds like he would like to leave but has been told he has to stay .Jerome a 3 goal a season ageing striker given a 3 year deal with a option for another year (should of got rid)Yet to see any of our better players commit to next season .No links of any kind to any new signings even after the shambles of last season .IMO we will be a mid table side next season with a side half full of players who should have been out the door as soon as the season finished .

I get that being a scum fan canaryone, you like to reek of bin and make ridiculous comments, but referring to Jerome as a "3 goal a season striker " when i reckon, even with your intellect equaling that of Katie Prices left nipple, you know full well that we went down and are therefore in a different league, that the most relevant goal tally would be nearer the 20 mark.

Hey you do know we went down! Because your following daft comment about midtable championship or some such bollocks. Think i asked you last time and ill try again but not hold my breath, name 12 better teams than us in this league?

No, Man City arent in the championship. No, neither are leicester.

The sale of Tenas in Reading must be through the roof, as well as wherever Canaryone hangs out.

Why should he name 12? We are fighting for immediate promotion aren''t we?

Surely we should only need to have 2 better than us and 1 more capable of being better than us and pant wetting can resume...

People think next season will be a cake walk because of the way we handled 2 seasons ago once Neil got the job but it''s going to be a tough old slog. We may win over half our games but unfortunately, we''re going after 85 points at least this year so it''ll be a tall order.

Perhaps we''re all happy to flounder in the championship though, so long as we have a team to support, who cares about success and prestige. This relegation has unfortunately been met with so much apathy, I do think the board get the picture.

We may not be in a complete mess thank god bot for gods sake, let''s not stop caring about how competitive we are, otherwise what''s the point?

[quote user="hogesar"], even with your intellect equaling that of Katie Prices left nipple[/quote]
I take that personally and so do both of my breasts.

The Board of Directors have even built a barricade with traps to fall into outside the main entrance just to try and stop Tettey leaving.

TJ, if you actually care to read what his posts are saying, i said 12 because he claims we will finish mid table at best.

And bor, dont panic, with both nippled youre like 4x more intelligent than most of this forum combined.

We are doing so well as a club and making right appointments in critical areas and it is giving us so much confidence for next season. Oh it isn''t and we await for the first positive news to come out.

TJ, if you actually care to read what his posts are saying, i said 12 because he claims we will finish mid table at best.”

Championship = 24 teams.

Promotion/playoffs contenders = 8 teams

Relegation/strugglers = 8 teams

Mid table = 8 teams

Mid table at best = 9th

Name 8 (not 12) better teams than Norwich?

This is an impossible question.

The evidence says that Newcastle have to better than Norwich.

More points last season, more experienced manager, owner with more money.

Then it’s speculation.

Bookmakers have us 3rd favourites to win the league.

So in their view Aston Villa are a bit “better” than us.

Less points last season, but a bigger club and now with new manager and owner.

Three other clubs are not far off in the betting (Derby, Brighton, Sheffield Wednesday).

And there are likely to be a few other clubs on the up that could easily turn out to be better than their odds imply.

I would nominate Cardiff, QPR and Wigan.  

So it’s not difficult to see us in mid table if you take off the rose tinted spectacles and blinkers.

Haha what, so midtable "at best" is now 9th? 9th is likely to be a play off contender for the majority of the season, anyway.
And then, to prove yourself wrong, you state it''s not difficult to see us in mid table if you take off the rose tinted spectacles and blinkers...
Well, do all bookies have those same blinkers? Because you just told me they have us as third most likely to get promoted. So surely me not seeing us as a midtable team is nothing less than obvious f*cking realism? You can''t possibly be lacking in intelligence as much as CanaryOne because you''ve used punctuation but I can''t help but feel you''re trying you''re hardest.
And to top it all of, you prove that your 9th position isn''t realistic by naming 3 ''close bets'' on top of the 2 already deemed better than us, (putting us 5th), only to randomly pluck 3 names out of the air to try and suit your argument. 
And even with your post you''ve not definitively listed 8 teams better than us.
Dear god.

If you’re so clever Mr Hogesar you tell me where NCFC will finish next season and with how points.

As for 9th is likely to be a play off contender for the majority of the season.

I wasn’t talking about the majority of the season.

The team in 9th was 28 points behind the league winners.

The team in 9th was 9 points behind the lowest play off place.

The team in 9th was in mid ******* table.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Amazing how many people didn''t read my post - and realised i was being positive[/quote]

ReadingCanary – clearly you were being positive via irony.

Although it looks more like grasping at straws.

Your points made to “prove” the club is not in a complete mess are trivial.  

Jerome, Tettey (maybe) and Hoolahan are all staying, big deal.

Gonna have to do better than that in the next couple of months, lot more work to do yet.      

[quote user="Curious Canary"]

If you’re so clever Mr Hogesar you tell me where NCFC will finish next season and with how points.

As for 9th is likely to be a play off contender for the majority of the season.

I wasn’t talking about the majority of the season.

The team in 9th was 28 points behind the league winners.

The team in 9th was 9 points behind the lowest play off place.

The team in 9th was in mid ******* table.

[/quote]
I think we will finish in the top 6. Although asking me where we''ll finish isn''t really relevant to the fact that CanaryOne and now you have both failed in giving me 12 teams, or even 8 teams with any substantial reasoning that are better than us.
Even worse, you informed be the bookies have us third favourite which means the outside world agrees with me and not the ridiculously negative outlook of CanaryOne, and of course, you.

Who knows how we''ll go this year. There is still a lot of off season hoo-ha to go on before we know where we are.Just be patient, ignore the people trying to stir up grief, and enjoy England''s inevitable quarter-final Euro departure on penalties. Once that''s out of the way, we''ll be closer to knowing what''s what.One comment though - As far as Tettey is concerned, for someone who apparently was / is here not of his own will - he doesn''t half put in the effort. The guy''s a Norwich legend in my eyes.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]I would say Tettey rather sounds like he would like to leave but has been told he has to stay .Jerome a 3 goal a season ageing striker given a 3 year deal with a option for another year (should of got rid)Yet to see any of our better players commit to next season .No links of any kind to any new signings even after the shambles of last season .IMO we will be a mid table side next season with a side half full of players who should have been out the door as soon as the season finished .[/quote]
I don''t get it. You use ''Should of'' (aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!) in one sentence and ''should have'' in another. It''s not like your typical typo; how does that actually happen? Did you cut and paste one of them from somewhere else or something?

[quote user="CanaryOne"]I would say Tettey rather sounds like he would like to leave but has been told he has to stay .Jerome a 3 goal a season ageing striker given a 3 year deal with a option for another year (should of got rid)Yet to see any of our better players commit to next season .No links of any kind to any new signings even after the shambles of last season .IMO we will be a mid table side next season with a side half full of players who should have been out the door as soon as the season finished .[/quote]
Sorry, I also meant to ask what leads you to feelTettey wants to leave (at least, any more than any of the other players)? Genuine question. I''ve not seen anything giving me that impression but I''ve not been following the news/interviews as closely as usual over the past few days.