Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Fixtures released in under 24 hours

So, who do you want to face first game?

(Yes, I know we play everyone once home and away and it doesn''t really matter but it''s sure to be another slow news day on the NCFC front).

Remember, we haven''t won our first league game of the season since August 2002 (Grimsby at home 4-0).

I''d quite like a team such as Rotherham at home - not the strongest in the league but also doesn''t have the momentum of promotion to ride on.

not really fussed but always like to end the season at home

Home to Fulham to start and home to Leeds to finish the season with Ipswich home on the 10th December and away on the 18th March. Well that''s what that fixture list a few weeks ago said but looked a bit dubious in places.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Home to Fulham to start and home to Leeds to finish the season with Ipswich home on the 10th December and away on the 18th March. Well that''s what that fixture list a few weeks ago said but looked a bit dubious in places.[/quote]Even if that leaked fixture list was for real (which I highly doubt), they would certainly have redrawn it after it was leaked.

I really don''t mind who we play first but, can we please get off to winning start for a change!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]League Cup 1st round draw is also made at 1.00pm tomorrow.....both ourselves and Newcastle and been given a bye into round 2....this must constitute something of a cup run?!?[/quote]"Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, we''re going to Wembl....."Too soon?

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I''d like a nice easy home banker...[/quote]So why are you voting Remain in the Euro thread?                                                                                               [:D]

[quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Apparently we have Wigan away first game.[/quote]

I meant Blackburn. My source was only a few miles off.

Nevermind that, Villa are currently top of the league and we''re languishing in mid-table.

Club''s in crisis.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Nevermind that, Villa are currently top of the league and we''re languishing in mid-table.

Club''s in crisis.

Apples[/quote]
That''s cause we''ve got no ambition!!!!
If tiny tinpot Villa can be bought out by multi billionaires and instantly attain top position in the league WHY CANT MASSIVE NORWICH CITY!!!!!?!?
[:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mr Apples"]Nevermind that, Villa are currently top of the league and we''re languishing in mid-table.

Club''s in crisis.

Apples[/quote]
That''s cause we''ve got no ambition!!!!
If tiny tinpot Villa can be bought out by multi billionaires and instantly attain top position in the league WHY CANT MASSIVE NORWICH CITY!!!!!?!?
[:D]
[/quote]

I said last August that if we don''t change our name to Aaaaaaaaanorwich City we''d struggle, we''ll make the same mistake this summer as well.

Not the gentlest of starts but it doesn''t look quite as difficult as out first 5 last time round in the championship which NA to his credit managed to get quite a few points and a derby win from so I''m hoping we lay down a similar statement of intent.

FFS I hope we''ve made most of our signings and let them bed into the squad by the 20th though, given that we''re play them lot on that date.

Hopefully as one of the more attractive and definitely one of the clubs with the best chance of promotion we won''t struggle to sign anyone and we can get our players in early this time!

QPR-leeds is the first televised game as well. How predictable!

How many non Leeds, Newcastle or Villa games do we think will be shown on tv next year? I reckon 8 at most

Shame we''re playing away on both 26 & 31 December.  I enjoy a home game on Boxing day.