Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Remembrance Fixture - Leeds

[quote user="Paul"]The Leeds fixture will be the clubs annual Remembrance Fixture - should be interesting![/quote]I think you should commemorate this momentous occasion with a decade''s silence.

Paul, you''ll probably also want to note down that we''ve got Fulham at home on the anniversary of Hillsbrough and that we''re away at Cardiff a couple of days prior to the anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster, though perhaps you''d prefer to pay your respects at the Forest home game on Feb 11th.

Yours, solemnly with head bowed respectfully,

Duncan

Paul , what are your opinions on the potential flashpoint of the England vs Scotland World Cup qualifier at Wembley which falls on remembrance day on the evening of Friday 11th November?

how would you rate the chances of a well observed minutes silence from 8000 Scots after a day of getting pissed up at Trafalgar square?

[quote user="Herman "]It''s probably the most bizarre troll on the internet.[/quote]
Yeah but I kind of like him. Can''t put my finger on it but as far as trolls go he works well. His ability to start a thread and then ignore all responses is also something i''m a fan of.

[quote user="hogesar"]His ability to start a thread and then ignore all responses is also something i''m a fan of.[/quote]Just like James Kent you mean then Hoggy. Were you a fan of his too? [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="hogesar"]His ability to start a thread and then ignore all responses is also something i''m a fan of.[/quote]Just like James Kent you mean then Hoggy. Were you a fan of his too? [:D][/quote]
I HATE THAT GUY
[IMG]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-1/c362.106.1324.1324/622502_10151646428752263_853044750_o.jpg[/IMG]
If i vote out, does it mean I don''t have to see links to any of his bloody articles all over facebook groups / pinkun / norwich talk? [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="hogesar"]His ability to start a thread and then ignore all responses is also something i''m a fan of.[/quote]Just like James Kent you mean then Hoggy. Were you a fan of his too? [:D][/quote]
I HATE THAT GUY
[IMG]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-1/c362.106.1324.1324/622502_10151646428752263_853044750_o.jpg[/IMG]
If i vote out, does it mean I don''t have to see links to any of his bloody articles all over facebook groups / pinkun / norwich talk? [:D][/quote]That''s the sort of picture you put on the mantelpiece to keep the kids away from the fire. [:D]