Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Possible Euro Transfer Targets - You've seen

Anyone you''ve seen that could be a possible target for us that has stood out to you.Impressed with Bartosz Kapustka and plays left wing (replacement for Redmond, maybe)

Just in case any smart ar$e says that Redmond plays on the right, I know.Kapustka plays Left/Mid and on the Right. He is right footed so would be good for crossing the ball from the right wing.

Jeff hendrick though I can''t imagine he is too bothered about leaving derby for another champs club.

Tends to be a bad idea to buy someone based on a few good performances at a tournament when they are average otherwise. Look at that maceo rigters fella, looked like the next Kluivert for about 2 weeks after the euro under 21 championships then got his move and got found out!

Some of the defenders have been solid though, especially from the likes of Iceland and Slovakia. Perhaps it''s worth considering some of them as a partner for klose?

One or two of God''s frozen people from the Icelandic squad might suit us.

Always a good mentality those Nordics.

Darren Randolph looks a lot better with the ball at his feet than Bassong.

Seriously Randolph looks a good tidy keeper.

That Gareth bale looks alright. Get him for £5 million roughly.

Need a new goalkeeper that young Italian goalkeeper looks good. Buffon get him cheap enough.

As for centre backs. That howedes for Germany he must be unhappy playing left back. We could get him

[quote user="dibbler"]Anyone you''ve seen that could be a possible target for us that has stood out to you.Impressed with Bartosz Kapustka and plays left wing (replacement for Redmond, maybe)[/quote]

I think they said on TV the other day that some of the big clubs in Europe were after him.

Randolph has always been suspect at club level. The NI keeper was released by Hamilton and Rangers have been linked with him.

Posted this on another thread but....................I thought the Albanian Ajeti ( the bald one) looked like a very promising centre back and leader. Only 22 and played through all the youth levels with Switzerland.At Frosinone who play in Serie B

Robert Mak of Slovakia, currently playing for PAOK in Greece. Looks a good direct runner with a bit of skill and pace. Breel Embolo from Basle looks electric, but I''d imagine much bigger clubs than us will be sniffing around him.Bartosz Kapustka is young and talented too, currently playing in the Polish league.So many more players would have been ''gettable'' had we stayed up, but hey ho.

Pazdan and Jedrzejczyc for Poland both look very good and should be realistic targets as they play in Poland and Russia respectively. Would love to hear the Canary Call regulars trying to get their mouths round ''Jedrzejczyc'' as well...

Iceland''s RW Johann Gudmundsson has been mentioned as a possible target. As Charlton have been relegated, he could be willing to come to us at a reasonable price.

That big young Swiss CB would be a scent signing.....might be great if we could keep Klose to have two Swiss together?

Embolo hasn''t done anything to suggest he''s ready for the Prem yet.

I can''t say I''ve seen anyone stand out that isn''t already at a big club or touted to join one that is realistic for us to sign.

If we were in the Prem we''d stand some chance, but can''t see any of these guys coming to England to play in the Championship.

I''ve always quite liked the look of Balázs Dzsudzsák, though.

Not someone I''d want us to go for but I think Norwood has looked quite a tidy player for NI every time I''ve seen him. If you take a look at Reading forums they rate Tshibola as a much better CM than him, so bodes well for one of our potential signings imo.

McGovern wouldn''t be bad competition for Ruddy, I don''t think he''s much better than Rudd but is free, knows AN and has more experience than Rudd, who if I''m being honest, looked a litter overawed at times last year when the pressure was on.

Also that funny looking guy with the man bun, forgot his name who plays for Wales...might be worth a cheeky bid.

Jonny Williams has looked decent for Wales, although I understand that his numerous Binner loan spells would count against him. And maybe he''s actually terrible.

[quote user="AJ"]

I''ve always quite liked the look of Balázs Dzsudzsák, though.[/quote]

Dzsudzsák is a heck of a left footed player, great crosser and dead ball taker (better than Redmond in that respect) plays left and right wing, and Bursaspor is willing to sell him. His pricetag used to be prohibitive, but as the Turks bought him for 1,5 m euros from Dynamo with 6 months left on his contract, I guess 4-5 m euros could get him now. Wages high-ish, and probably hopes for something better than Champs football, but as regular playtime as Hungary skipper is also vital for him, he might consider a good offer...

Not a chance he would come to us. He could have his pick of all the lower premiership sides and the odd European playing ones.

[quote user="Indy"]That big young Swiss CB would be a scent signing.....might be great if we could keep Klose to have two Swiss together?[/quote]

Wanted us to go for schar last summer. Don''t think he would come to the championship. Probably cost at least £10m as well.

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]Pazdan and Jedrzejczyc for Poland both look very good and should be realistic targets as they play in Poland and Russia respectively. Would love to hear the Canary Call regulars trying to get their mouths round ''Jedrzejczyc'' as well...[/quote]
Pazdan is available for 2.5mill (not sure if that''s £ or Euros) - Would be a great signing. I always thought he was going to be the weak link for us, but happy to see I''ve been proven wrong, he''s been a rock. Also like to point out I have lauded the idea of signing Kamil Glik on here for about the last 5 years and again, he''s been outstanding (he''s out of reach for us now though)