Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Shane long

I know it''s been mentioned before but watching him this afternoon against France he is the type of forward we need don''t know what game time he''s getting at Southampton worth in my mind having a bid for him

He''s currently being courted by the League winners, Liverpool and Spurs, with Southampton wanting over £20m. Think that''s going to be a bit out of our reach this summer.

I see the plaudits for Long everywhere but personally fail to see why.Never better than a one goal in four game striker throughout his ten year career.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]He''s currently being courted by the League winners, Liverpool and Spurs, with Southampton wanting over £20m. Think that''s going to be a bit out of our reach this summer.[/quote]

Any Summer or Winter

Selling Hooper was stupid.

Can''t blame him for wanting to leave though as we never played the lad

In other news...

That ''Ronaldo'' could be worth a look at, I know he looked a bit patchy in the first couple of games but he''s showing some of what he can do now, worth a shout? Could be a coup!

[quote user="Molly Windley"]I see the plaudits for Long everywhere but personally fail to see why.Never better than a one goal in four game striker throughout his ten year career.[/quote]Spot on.Yet another ''striker'' who struggles to score anywhere near enough on a consistent basis, but is lauded for running around a lot and working hard (sounds like Cinnamon all over again)...