Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Timm Klose latest snapchat

He put on snapchat yesterday that he is going home, presumably as they''re back in training next week. But his next snapchat said "Off to ??? - Id rather be in Vegas".

Understandable the part about Vegas, most of us would rather be in Vegas, but the other part is slightly worrying. If he was looking forward to it, you''d maybe hear "Back to Norwich!" or something.

Probably reading too much into it, but thought I''d share.

On literally everything he posts on social media are loads of Norwich fans begging him to stay :P I think he gets the message.

I''d rather be in Vegas than pre season training in Norwich as well btw!

Most places have their own filter on snapchat. To me it looks like Vegas'' own filter.

What I''m saying is I doubt he wrote it himself and you are probably looking into it too much.

Who wouldn''t want to be in Vegas?

[quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Yeah as I said, the Vegas part is understandable.

It was more the "Off to ???" part.[/quote]

Part of the filter.

I just wish I knew what snapchat was/is?

Didn''t make Euro''s rumoured to be knee ligament injury cannot see any clubs risking around £10m on player with this uncertainty. Timmy stuck at City until Xmas at very least.

[quote user="pete"]Didn''t make Euro''s rumoured to be knee ligament injury cannot see any clubs risking around £10m on player with this uncertainty. Timmy stuck at City until Xmas at very least.[/quote]Thanks for the confirmation Pete - good to know. What''s the latest on Howson, Olsson and Brady and who are the new transfers coming in?

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]I just wish I knew what snapchat was/is?[/quote]

Get down with the kids and with the modern technology.