Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

England v Iceland

For goodness sake take Rooney off he''s running around like a paraplegic beetroot (pickled.)

Predictable, slow and slowing everything down.

Try Berkley for once.

What a shambles. Spurs players continuing there end of season form

Just what did we do in the week since the Slovakia game? Non-training by the look of it, so little in the way of ideas it''s bizarre. Iceland are well drilled and look as though they know precisely what they are doing in the way that we don''t!

Killed the spirit with the changes after the Wales game.

Taxi for Woy. English football is an embarrassment

Woy should never be allowed near a touchline again. His selection for this game was always questionable but to have it play out in this manner is unimaginable. This team is devoid of any creativity and urgency. I really wonder what goes on in a footballers mind, how can they seem to not care in the way this game has gone.

A bright new young England the media cried, lots of exciting talent that we hadn''t seen in years. Well its just the same old same old. To make it even more unbelievable is that we are being shown up by a nation with a population of 330,000!

Trying to accommodate Rooney the failure into a role he''s not good at! Slowed everything down.

Good for Iceland defended well and showed how to play on the counter in the second half!

Woy out of a job, could his old mate Delia offer him a role on the board, Director of football?

[quote user="Fuzzar"]I wish I''d spent the evening sticking needles in my eyes instead.[/quote]

Just seen I missed The Great Sewing Bee on BBC 2! Damn, they were gonna make a child''s duvet!

Totally embarrassing. Especially after the Spain - Italy game.

I think we should give up till we''ve learned how to play football.

Bye Woy

Hope he goes tonight so the players get some criticism. Do they really need a better manager to match Iceland?

And well done for involving Norwich in this debacle. Our players have given us something to be proud of in this tournament. England havent.