Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Moussa Dembele

Signed for Celtic today on a 4 year deal!!!

A player I hoped we were going to sign this summer. Superb talent who would have been a great addition to our squad. Thought he might have gone to a prem team however, surprised he chose Celtic.

Must say I''m surprised he hasn''t gone to a Premier League team, maybe it was the lure of £££''s

A lot more £££ for him in the Prem than at Celtic.

He has done the increasingly rare thing of making a sensible career move and going to a club where he will play regularly and get some European experience.

People are often dismissive of the SPL but Southampton has shown with Fraiser Forster, Van Dijk and Wanyama that there are good players in that league and a season or two at Celtic can really boost a players development.

Joining Brendan Rodgers & Celtic is clearly attractive to a talented young player! Makes me realise how tricky our ''just relegated - join us'' proposition actually may be...

It may be actually easier to get him now he''s at Celtic.

We should tempt Brenda with a trade !

How about giving him Naismith, Bassong & Ruddy

Cureton''s still available and bring back The Doc

Cureton''s only looking for £200 a week sounds like City''s type of guy

Don''t they get him literally for free given they aren''t an english club?

If we had wanted him, there''d have been a tribunal fee.

I think it''ll work out a good deal for him. He gets a couple of marquee games a year, a decent manager and an opportunity to get some confidence in his game with a comparatively easy league to score in. Should work out a nice stepping stone move until he fancies the prem or a stronger european league.

Got to be better than going to Liverpool or Spurs and rotting away in the awful under 21 leagues.

This won''t hurt his career along as he performs. champions league football with a proven manager, guaranteed near enough it first team football. He''ll be looking at the recent transfers of Wanyama and Van Dijk and see it as a definite spring board.