Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Thomas Smith

What exactly has he brought to the club? Personally feel it''s a joke appointment and he has got very fortunate in where he has gotten. "Years of civil Service experience" is hardly a football directors quality

Thom Smith designed the new shirt that''s being unveiled tomorrow, if you don''t like it you can blame him.If you do like it then you can apologise to us all individually. [:)]

What do you want him to do? Come on as a striker at half time if we''re losing? He''s a board member, and as with most board members we will probably never know precisely what he does for the club - but you could level that at most board members at most clubs.

He''s the future and a rising talent......He will elevate from platform porter to Supreme Station Master.....You Betcha!

I can''t take to anyone called Tommy Smith......should be run out of Norwich.....get those pitch forks ready!

Crackers appointment!

Liked his interview though. Very much on board with Delias community values for the club. Might make a good station master.

No doubt he will be taking the reins when Delia packs up! Seeing as the club is losing back room staff left, right and centre, he may end up being the only one left(jokes). I don''t see the club in crisis, I just love the big dawdling process that gets produced when someone leaves