Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

New Kit(s)

Assume we''ll have another 2/3 new kits for the forthcoming season, as seems the done thing these days.

Anybody heard anything about when we''re likely to catch sight of them?

Norfolk Show release?

We do seem to release ours somewhat later than most other clubs.

Three kits again this season, they are behind lock and key in the warehouse!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Three kits again this season, they are behind lock and key in the warehouse![/quote]If that''s the case Ron then the new sponsor is obviously sorted. I wonder why they haven''t announced it yet?

Yep Lappin, puzzles me as well, guess they''ll do a launch with the new sponsors as the same time. Surprised nothings been announced though.

Anyone else heard that N&P''s sponsorship of the River End has also come to an end?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Anyone else heard that N&P''s sponsorship of the River End has also come to an end?[/quote]

Yes it is going to be a joint sponsorship Key equity release and COOP funeral services .

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Anyone else heard that N&P''s sponsorship of the River End has also come to an end?[/quote]Good. Nurdin and Peacock never did sound quite right. [;)]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Anyone else heard that N&P''s sponsorship of the River End has also come to an end?[/quote]

Yes it is going to be a joint sponsorship Key equity release and COOP funeral services .[/quote]

😂

Despite the rumours I very much doubt it will be 888

The club has a huge tie in with corals and they are unlikely to do big business with a rival

Probably gearing up for a big reveal a the Norfolk Show?

quote "lappinitup"

Nevermind new kits, I''ve still got "Aviva" on my ST.

Clubs a joke!

Also still got Aviva on the shirts too.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="TIL 1010"]As i said a couple of weeks ago.......

GOPRO HERO4 Action Camcorder - Silver Edition

[/quote]

[:)]

[/quote]Well i got The Galway Roast spot on so a 50% strike rate is not too bad and shows that you just cannot be right about everything to do with the club unlike some on here. [:P]

''Details on the 16-17 kits to be released in due course''

It''s no wonder that this will be due to tying down a sponsor- as we saw last year, Aviva like to have a clear, clean logo on the even at the expense of the shirt itself.

We probably had to go back to the drawing board entirely.

Norwich have not had a decent kit since the legendary Hummel kit of 84/85. They still pursue the ''90''s baggy cut that would even be too big for the Happy Mondays and refuse to go with a top brand.

We need two pure kits of yellow/green and white/green. Third kits are superfluous and are only generally bought by complete mugs and basket cases.

...that''s your opinion; meanwhile I personally have liked any number of our kits since the mid 80s - made by various companies. It is not all about brands, nor should it be - and it is nice to be different; not everyone is wedded to having a pointless/sweatshop fashion product with a poxy tick (or three stripes) on it..

One poster has postulated new kit to be mostly green in the past when there has been a significant green in the shirt we have done badly see 2004/5 and 2013/14 and 2015/16.

Why not have an all yellow shirt and not try to tempt fate?

[quote user="pete"]One poster has postulated new kit to be mostly green in the past when there has been a significant green in the shirt we have done badly see 2004/5 and 2013/14 and 2015/16.

Why not have an all yellow shirt and not try to tempt fate?[/quote]
Bloody hell I bet you''re a right laugh down the local Pete.