Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Modern, stylish and retro

Yep, the bird could definitely do with being adjusted a bit. But from what I can tell, it''s similar to the original badge used in the early 19 hundreds. I think they had a simple canary design on the breast.

I don''t know where the design I posted came from. I just whipped it off google. Credit to the guy who designed it though.

Cracking kit, huge improvement on last year (and I actually quite liked that come the end)brilliant work from the designer, at least we will have the best kit in the championship.

I often take the green shield off of our crest when I do my messing around on photoshop, it often works quite well.

[quote user="Mason 47"]I often take the green shield off of our crest when I do my messing around on photoshop, it often works quite well.[/quote]Do you think, as someone used to Photoshop that Martin Olsson`s shirt has been put onto his image digitally?Something about it just doesn`t look right to me.

I love it, main colour Yellow, great finish with the green and love the collar, it''s a huge improvement on the last two efforts, but then I love last years green away shirt, small reminder of the 1982 adidas kit in that.

Yep nice to get back to a simple yellow shirt.

Wow Nowrich fans United about something.......270 pages of Brexit but all we needed was a new kit!

I suspect they just accessed stock design in lieu of last years abomination...

e.g.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="STAN"]The neck line resembles a fat girls vagina.[/quote]Source?[/quote]The possibility for endlessly childish retorts, such as "Your mum", here are endless....

[quote user="STAN"]The neck line resembles a fat girls vagina.[/quote]

*Angles head* ...

Ok

Does anyone know if the material is different for the ''player fit'' version, or is it just a tighter fit? Why not just buy a size smaller one and save the money?

Nuff Said, haha very good! I like the new kit, nice and simple and marked improvement on last years!

Indy wrote

Wow Nowrich fans United about something.......270 pages of Brexit but all we needed was a new kit!

With a new Kit and not signing Steven Fletcher, seems like we are all on the same side, just when I was starting to think the maybe the club is in turmoil nafter all, and then all this goodwill comes in one day, and not a single signing in sight, oh happy days.

Looks like this is the template Errea used:

http://www.errea.it/en/shop/eiger-shirt-ss-ad-em1b0c.html

(someone else will have to turn that into a clicky link - sorry, using Chrome)