Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Missing Out Again

Fletcher. 4yr deal at Sheffield Wednesday. Just watch him and Hooper tear up the Champs while we''re stuck with Ricky and Darel Russell or something.

Your sarcasm seems a tad dismissive with regard to Hooper and 13 goals in 29 appearances is a pretty impressive strike rate since he went to Sheff Wed unless you see that statistic as a blip not to be repeated next season.

Lol op - Is the reason for your seperate Fletcher thread that you dont agree with the negative comments about him by a large percentage on that thread ?

Think you could have come up with better slate the club threads than this one

my source tells me we will be looking abroad

or we were till the euro crashed i do not know how that will effect things

[quote user="CanaryOne"]If we get a striker my guess would be Bamford , not really that many about unless we look abroad .[/quote]Nooooooooooo please.

[quote user="morty"]The wallets empty anyway, sources said so...[/quote]And still you want to play the man and not the ball. Just sad, very sad but hey carry on if your stupid little efforts make you feel better.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]The wallets empty anyway, sources said so...[/quote]And still you want to play the man and not the ball. Just sad, very sad but hey carry on if your stupid little efforts make you feel better.[/quote]Oh shut your whining Lake, errrr Tilly..

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]The wallets empty anyway, sources said so...[/quote]And still you want to play the man and not the ball. Just sad, very sad but hey carry on if your stupid little efforts make you feel better.[/quote]Oh shut your whining Lake, errrr Tilly..[/quote]I suggest it is you that shut up unless of course you think you have some sort of poetic licence to run around this message board making snidey little comments at every opportunity aimed quite clearly at me.There is a way of dealing with this issue you have with me but you declined so if you think stomping around here like Billy Big Boots makes you look the better man i have news for you.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]The wallets empty anyway, sources said so...[/quote]And still you want to play the man and not the ball. Just sad, very sad but hey carry on if your stupid little efforts make you feel better.[/quote]Oh shut your whining Lake, errrr Tilly..[/quote]I suggest it is you that shut up unless of course you think you have some sort of poetic licence to run around this message board making snidey little comments at every opportunity aimed quite clearly at me.There is a way of dealing with this issue you have with me but you declined so if you think stomping around here like Billy Big Boots makes you look the better man i have news for you.[/quote]Brilliant[:D]

Here we go again. These 2 nobs taking over every post on here. If you 2 wanna argue somewhere go do it somewhere. Grow up.

[quote user="Move Klose"]Here we go again. These 2 nobs taking over every post on here. If you 2 wanna argue somewhere go do it somewhere. Grow up.[/quote]This is a different nob this time[:D]

Getting back on topic, who said we were ever in for Fletcher?Did any sources confirm it?

Weirdly enough the one constant in all these stupid petty feuds is Morty. But no it''s definitely everyone else who is the knob.

[quote user="king canary"]Weirdly enough the one constant in all these stupid petty feuds is Morty. But no it''s definitely everyone else who is the knob.[/quote]Stay on topic please.[;)]

No one has confirmed anything, least of all anyone at the club, and the pinkun journos do seem incapable of finding out anything much - I wonder if anyone is actually ''in''. There''s a real lack of anything of note about comings and goings (other than random pieces based on Twitter or from the other club''s end of things), or with the manager, or Chairman, or players - who are now back in training. It is a bit odd.

Clearly there''s a few on here who have ''links'' at the club, but NCFC does seem to have everything kept rather close to their chests!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="king canary"]Weirdly enough the one constant in all these stupid petty feuds is Morty. But no it''s definitely everyone else who is the knob.[/quote]Stay on topic please.[;)][/quote]

#bantz

We really haven''t missed out on anything. Yes a 29 yrs old, injury prone striker who was looking for a 4 year deal. So at 33, what then!!

We haven''t sold Lafferty yet. He''s like a new signing.

We''re getting Ricky back. He''s like a new signing.

Cameron Jerome is the Championship''s Drogba.

Steven Naismith is the Championship''s Sigurdsson.

It''s all going to be fine.

I wasn''t being sarcastic. Fletcher and Hooper could make a very potent partnership. Sheffield Wednesday appear to mean business, far more than we do at the moment anyway.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I wasn''t being sarcastic. Fletcher and Hooper could make a very potent partnership. Sheffield Wednesday appear to mean business, far more than we do at the moment anyway.[/quote]Could be something to do with how much is in the wallet but best i not mention that because it would just be whining. [:P]