Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Zach Clough

No idea if he''s any good, looks good in the video, but the positive for me is he fits the sort of profile of players I want to see come in, young and with potential to do well next season and continue to develop in the Pl.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Second striker/winger playing from the left.[/quote]

I don''t think so not on the wing, certainly not in the games I saw. Second striker I guess maybe, I can see that but I thought he played more the Wes role on the times I saw him. If he signs we''ll see.[/quote]

He does. I was telling you not asking lol.

Looks a bit good in a 2 minute clip, but would be happy to see an injection of youth and with Canos would be happy to see them here.

[quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Second striker/winger playing from the left.[/quote]

I don''t think so not on the wing, certainly not in the games I saw. Second striker I guess maybe, I can see that but I thought he played more the Wes role on the times I saw him. If he signs we''ll see.[/quote]

He does. I was telling you not asking lol.[/quote]

Your not telling me anything. Not unless your a Bolton fan.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Second striker/winger playing from the left.[/quote]

Your not telling me anything. Not unless your a Bolton fan.[/quote]

*you''re

[quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Second striker/winger playing from the left.[/quote]

Your not telling me anything. Not unless your a Bolton fan.[/quote]

*you''re[/quote]

English lessons now from someone who puts lol at the end of their sentences.

Being linked with Patrick Roberts a few weeks ago, and now Zac Clough is encouraging in my opinion. The best of the upcoming champ to Prem youngsters since Byram, Redderz have moved on to the prem and we''re unlikely to prize players like Hughes from Derby away from them.

Seen a fair bit of him and his 1st season he burst on to the scene and looked a great prospect, last season he struggled as did Bolton but he still looked one of their better players. IMO would be a very very exciting signing and at 1.5m a snip.

Apparently the whole story comes from a fake rumours account on Twitter, so I wouldn''t get your hopes up yet.

He was training in Bolton yesterday so talk of him being in Norwich for a medical were wide of the mark. England are out of the Euros and silly season can really kick off.

and needs to be seen in the context of Newcastle looking likely to sign Dwight Gayle.

As promising as Clough is which of the two is more likely to support a promotion push?

Finally a young player we''re linked with who I''ve actually seen play!

Very quick, has much more pace over a longer distance than Redmond so would be great for carrying the ball up the pitch. Redmond was quick inside of 5 yards but wasn''t really one to run at people with pace, this guy will. He''s better with the ball at his feet at the moment than releasing it, so like with Redmond we might see some complaining about a lack of end product right now.

I don''t know whether it was instruction of natural to him but when Bolton were under pressure he would disappear a bit on the periphery. He''s not really a midfielder who drops deep to get involved like Hoolahan, he tries to find pockets of space when attacking and to run at defences and play one two''s. His finishing was also pretty wild from what I saw. I''ve only seen him twice but he does like to shoot from stupid places at times and for every worldie he hits, he''ll blast 5 more over the bar.

If he''s coming here as our third choice striker this would be an amazing signing imo. I''m not sure I''d want to reply on him as one of our main strikers just yet though but he''s exactly what many of us wanted as our squad filling/backup striker this year and anything less than 2 million sounds like absolute robbery to me, is he out of contract or something?