Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Chris Lakey...

...just blocked me on twitter for pointing out he had missed the point of Shearers half time rant- are all Archant journos so thin skinned?

God alone knows what they are doing - certainly appear to have very little connection/insight into what''s going on at NCFC, until after it has happened!

Clearly. Think of all the great info they could be getting from my twitter feed....

I was just a bit surprised to be blocked by a football journalist for (politely) questioning his opinion on football. Seemed a bit unnecessary.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]God alone knows what they are doing - certainly appear to have very little connection/insight into what''s going on at NCFC,[/quote]Probably because there is nothing, or very little, going on

Spot on

The communications department simply do not communicate & seem to revel in the "power" they have

But to be fair they do communicate with the fans. In the last year NCFSC have been given players, management and now the interim CE for fans forums and open questions.

See you all on July 22nd. If you''re carrying a rolled up Pink Un I''ll let you in for two quid.

Problen with Twitter is that when you question someone''s view, people then become ultra defensive. They don''t tweet to be challenged, they tweet to be right, hence his reaction. See being blocked by him as a positive. I would.