Sign in to follow this  
?

New Sponsors

As a collective, can we please start trying to find sponsors for this message board so it is brought into the 21st century. We have all battled today trying to post on the many threads only to be met with 503 server busy!

I have thought that maybe we could approach The Pinkun first and give them the opportunity to become the main sponsors but I think we will be declined. Perhaps there is a new local Coffee shop who could take it on or perhaps Jarrolds would, seeing as they must have some spare sponsorship money in the budget!

Leave your suggestions below, hey, you never know, we might get a response from Pete!!!

OTBC

😂 that genuinely made me laugh out loud!!!!

I''ve been informed that due to the potential customer base of Pinkun pant wetters, it is officially going to be known as the

"Tena for men Pinkun message board"

There will be subsidised products available during each game lost & throughout the transfer windows.

There is also a self help initiative set up by Delia''s mum, where the river end stay in their seats after each game to practice exercising their pelvic floor muscles and sing some old war time favourite''s.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]Norwichtalk is working absolutely fine[;)]

[/quote]tumbleweed tumbleweeds[/quote]Its a nice bolt hole to escape the whingeing fannies on here.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]Norwichtalk is working absolutely fine[;)]

[/quote]tumbleweed tumbleweeds[/quote]Its a nice bolt hole the whingeing fannies on here escape to.[:)][/quote]Sorry Morty, I just had to correct your obvious mistake. [;)] [:D]

[quote user="morty"]Norwichtalk is working absolutely fine[;)]

[/quote]
To be fair Morty it''s never going to crash due to volume of posts is it?[:D]
I just popped over for a read and there were only about 8/9 new threads in June, what that site needs is an owner and a couple of enthusiastic moderators who will put some time in  to start 4/5 threads a week  each and then post regularly to keep people engaged.
I know you''re one of the moderator on there but you spend most of your time posting on here which doesn''t help them,  a shame really as it''s a nicely set out site with uptodate software, but it resembles a graveyard most of the time.

Oh well that didn''t work too well did it lol maybe rime to give up until it''s sorted

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="morty"]Norwichtalk is working absolutely fine[;)]

[/quote]
I just popped over for a read and there were only about 8/9 new threads in June, what that site needs is an owner and a couple of enthusiastic moderators who will put some time in  to start 4/5 threads a week  each and then post regularly to keep people engaged.
I know you''re one of the moderator on there but you spend most of your time posting on here which doesn''t help them,  a shame really as it''s a nicely set out site with uptodate software, but it resembles a graveyard most of the time.
[/quote]Its very quiet just now because, lets face it, theres really not much to talk about. I spend plenty time on there, but haven''t really spent time on either site as have been out of the country working for the last six weeks. Granted its never going to be as busy as this place, but it ticks along nicely during the season.

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="morty"]Norwichtalk is working absolutely fine[;)]

[/quote]
[/quote]Its very quiet just now because, lets face it, theres really not much to talk about. I spend plenty time on there, but haven''t really spent time on either site as have been out of the country working for the last six weeks. Granted its never going to be as busy as this place, but it ticks along nicely during the season.

The solution would be to remove moderation so people can have ten page long slanging matches about subjects only vaguely related to NCFC. Give the public what they want.