Sign in to follow this  
StewB

New home shirt - any issues?

I got my new home shirt delivered this morning, and it seems quite nice.  I got the XL version as I have for many years, and in most respects it fits quite nicely.  What I did notice though was that it''s _really_ tight going over my head, especially taking it off.  The ''head hole'' seems quite small and there doesn''t seem to be much give in the design (given it''s stitched all the way round).  I don''t think I have a particularly large head (!) so I''m thinking I can''t be alone here.  I asked, and the next size up doesn''t increase the ''head hole'' size.Anyone else have this problem?I spoke to the club shop and they said that a few people have mentioned it, but if anyone else has this problem please let the club shop know so that they can feed this back to the manufacturer.SB

[quote user="StewB"]I got my new home shirt delivered this morning, and it seems quite nice.  I got the XL version as I have for many years, and in most respects it fits quite nicely.  What I did notice though was that it''s _really_ tight going over my head, especially taking it off.  The ''head hole'' seems quite small and there doesn''t seem to be much give in the design (given it''s stitched all the way round).  I don''t think I have a particularly large head (!) so I''m thinking I can''t be alone here.  I asked, and the next size up doesn''t increase the ''head hole'' size.

Anyone else have this problem?

I spoke to the club shop and they said that a few people have mentioned it, but if anyone else has this problem please let the club shop know so that they can feed this back to the manufacturer.

SB
[/quote]

Thanks for posting, that''s really useful to know.  I have the same issue with the 3rd kit from last year.  I will let them know and will probably hold off getting the new kit until it''s sorted.

Well i heard that Steve Bruce got it over his head ok but couldn''t get the body of the shirt any lower than his chest, and in a hissy fit has threatened to walk out on Hull if they switch to Errea for their kit.