Sign in to follow this  

Norwich announced there will be a fan forum with current interim CEO Steve Stone on July 22nd.. this is two weeks before the season starts. Therefore i would presume we won''t have a full time CEO by the time the season starts...

A straw that floated past my balcony at the weekend suggests the delay in naming the new CEO is because the choice has to serve a period of notice.

PurpleCanary wrote the following post at 04/07/2016 9:01 PM:

A straw that floated past my balcony at the weekend suggests the delay in naming the new CEO is because the choice has to serve a period of notice.

Hope it wasn''t the short straw.

Best way to find out what is happening re the ceo position is to come to the fans forum on July 22nd. Darren Eadie will be interviewing the Interim ceo Steve Stone and there will be plenty of time for questions from the audience too.

Plus you''ll have the pleasure of chatting to other ncfc fans and us nice volunteers who run the social club and will be pleased to me you

Assuming we can''t all make the event, what questions would we like to ask? Maybe a volunteer from this forum could take a few and ask them on our behalf...

Obviously someone needs to volunteer to ask the crucial ''sausage roll'' question. I can''t make it - anyone?

Just an absolute guess but how about someone dealing with the football side & leaving the interim bloke to run the rest. At Leicester there is a CEO & then forme City secretary Andy Neville doing the football part. Would this not be better than DM who was trying to do everything?

Could someone ask on my behalf if Norwich and Peterborough''s sponsorship of the River End has come to an end as I have heard. There''s been nothing from the club on this issue and would be interested if there is any truth in this.

Well I''ll have jobs to do on the night Ron. Are there any posters who live locally who could go on Ron''s behalf?

Europe scoured and we had the best man on our books all the time (again!). I truly dread what this next season is going to deliver.

Chill out man, you should be used to all the dithering and ineptness. Don''t think he will get the job, but like Adams, he has time to mess it up

Now you mention Neil Adams now that we are not in The Premiership i suspect we will not be having half the number of players out on loan next season so will be there be a requirement for a loan manager. One for Steve Stone to answer on 22nd when i ask him.

Ron, just email your question to Tilly as posted on the other thread. Tilly doesn''t have a job on the night so is happy to help you all with your questions. Thanks Tilly.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Eddie,

can you ask if the wallet Is empty please and what happened to GoPro[/quote]Oh you[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now you mention Neil Adams now that we are not in The Premiership i suspect we will not be having half the number of players out on loan next season so will be there be a requirement for a loan manager. One for Steve Stone to answer on 22nd when i ask him.
[/quote]

We still need a loan arranger but as his workload has decreased we''ve told his assistant Tonto he''s no longer needed.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Eddie,

can you ask if the wallet Is empty please and what happened to GoPro[/quote]Would you like me to ask why Ruddy did not go to Middlesbrough in the last Jan window ? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now you mention Neil Adams now that we are not in The Premiership i suspect we will not be having half the number of players out on loan next season so will be there be a requirement for a loan manager. One for Steve Stone to answer on 22nd when i ask him.[/quote]

Perhaps Neil can loan himself out before you get him sacked.

Or go back to coaching the kids which he was good at.