Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Come on Wales??

Tip of the day - Wales to beat Belgium inside 90 minutes with Bale scoring twice.
I will be supporting Belgium however. Unforgivable celebrating English misery the way they did. Sheep sh@ggers.

Yep, I''ll go for Belgium over Wales simply because of the way they celebrated England losing, on the same note I''d love to see Iceland beat the home nation, it will not make our loss so bad. Also, I''ve never really liked France. 

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Come on boys, waving the flag for the UK😄[/quote][Y]

Having seen the I-phoned Welsh team''s over exuberant celebrations after our pathetic display against Iceland. I just thought "Oh well that''s football and we''d do exactly the same" followed by my speedy sulk and I quickly got over it.

I personally, just want a feast of a footballing spectacle and may the best team win........

Hopefully it''s fuggin'' Belgium - and they whip the bastardo butts of the crass sheep copulating valley vagrants.......BOYO!

If Mark Bowen and David Phillips aren''t playing I''m not interested!

''''Rep of Ireland were the standout home team for me their fixtures were very tough and they still put up a decent show .''''.......CanaryOne

Agreed, i''m English but more proud of the Irish performances(lived here nearly 30 years). Not sure many Irish would appreciate being called a ''home'' Country though. Just sayin.

I have bet on Belgium to win, De Bruyne to score and Lukaku to score the last goal.

My betting record in Euro 2016 includes such gems as "Hungary to beat Belgium", "Poland to beat Portugal", "Wales to beat England", "England to beat Iceland" and, of course, "Lafferty to score at any time".

Therefore I would say that Belgium are f*cked.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]I have bet on Belgium to win, De Bruyne to score and Lukaku to score the last goal.

My betting record in Euro 2016 includes such gems as "Hungary to beat Belgium", "Poland to beat Portugal", "Wales to beat England", "England to beat Iceland" and, of course, "Lafferty to score at any time".

Therefore I would say that Belgium are f*cked.[/quote]Bale, first scorer 5/1.My record hasn''t been bad.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Katie Borkins"]I have bet on Belgium to win, De Bruyne to score and Lukaku to score the last goal.

Therefore I would say that Belgium are f*cked.[/quote]Bale, first scorer 5/1.My record hasn''t been bad.[/quote]
Oh hark at Billy Big Boots! [:P]

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Katie Borkins"]I have bet on Belgium to win, De Bruyne to score and Lukaku to score the last goal.

Therefore I would say that Belgium are f*cked.[/quote]Bale, first scorer 5/1.My record hasn''t been bad.[/quote]
Oh hark at Billy Big Boots! [:P]
[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]I hope you didn''t put too much on it Morty. :([/quote]Only an Ayrton Senna. Am still up on the tournament overall[Y]

Really thought (and hoped) that Belgium would''ve gone on to thump them after their start and opening goal.

Fair play Wales fully deserve that, looking much more cohesive than we ever did this tournament!

Still hope they lose though, started the tournament supporting all the home nations but a mixture of Bale''s comments in the press and their fans'' evident hatred of us has completely changed my mind!

Regardless of this, there will no doubt be much more abuse in our direction if they do happen to progress.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Well played Wales. Half time analysis of England. 😄

Being a Wales and A City fan, wow😉[/quote]Cracking half of footy[Y]