Sign in to follow this  
Essjayess

£20 million Brady

[quote user="pete"]Hope RB signed on 4 year contract. If 3 years will have year left in 2017 and go on the cheap a la Redmond. And Brady will be motivated to perform for next season to get out of champs and not sulking due to not moving to Prem. Another reason for not signing new faces due to meeting Brady''s salary.

Lets see some strikers to come in to benefit from Brady delivery. Olsson move gone quiet.[/quote]I believe Brady''s contract expires in 2018, therefore it''s logical to sell now if we get £15m+. More than doubling our money in the space of a year represents excellent business.

[quote user="pete"]Olsson move gone quiet.[/quote]If you were Olsson would you really want to go & live in Turkey where you''ve got every chance of ending up like one

Not sure why some fans think we need to be fair and realistic . Let''s play hardball for a change. Same again for Klose if anyone comes sniffing.

According to Balls.ie, Everton are now in for Brady, and he is Koeman''s top target, also that they are prepared to stump up the 20 mill for Brady. If this did go thru at around that kind of fee, it would be a huge profit maker for City, and surely improve our possibilitys in strengthening the squad in the coming weeks.

[quote user="tricky974"]As well we should do Brady is quality and to be honest I was annoyed that Redmond didnt go for more, some of our players and good and we should value them as such...Jordan Ibe to Bournemouth for 15 million he is nowhere near Brady or Redmond.[/quote]

I see Bournemouth are up to their old tricks of inflating the market, as well as £15m for 20 year old Ibe, they are paying £7m (rising to £10m) for 19 year old Lewis Cook; a midfield player who use to play for Leeds united. No wonder we are now looking for £20m for Brady.

£7m for Cook is great value in this summers market. Terrific player.

£20m and i''d be okay with Brady going. Would rather we keep him tbh though. Can''t see what we''d do with the money unless there''s any strikers going for cheap. Seems £10m gets you a really average striker these days.

I''d be delighted with £20m for Brady.

But I wouldn''t trust us to bring in quality with that money.